So Long

Apink Showtime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What should i wear?" I mumbled to myself while walking towards my room. Today we're going to have a shooting for Apink's showtime episode 2. We're going to play with water today. Even though we couldn't go there in a full team (Eunji couldn't join because of her drama shooting) and not to mention how water and extreme slides could really scared me. But playing with water in a hot weather like today is a good idea i think. At least my kids could enjoy it. They are not a chicken like me who's having lots of things to be afraid of. 

"Wear anything but don't wear something that will show too much skin." Suddenly Bomi already standing beside me.

"I want to wear bikini though." I joked

"Ha-ha! Like you dare, unnie." She teased while smirking a little

"You think i can't do that? Let's see, Bomi-ah. You don't know what i'm capable of. Just wait and see." I try to act all serious and convincing

"Yaahhh.. hajimaaaa (don't do that)."

"Ah waeeeee?" I try to protest

"Just don't okay. I don't like it."

"Wae wae??" I still insist to hear the clear answer from her.

"I don't want people to gawking at you." My heart starts to flutter because of her protective yet full of concern words. Hoksi, she's jealous? But soon it drops when i hear her next words.

"I have to protect our leader's image." She said while grinning widely at me. So it's because i'm the leader here? So i have to take care of my image more than the others because i'm the leader for Apink? How idiot of me for even thinking that Bomi really didn't like seeing people gawking at me because she has a feeling for me.

"Okay, arratta. (I got it)" i answer weakly while trying to put up my poker face so she won't realizing the mood changing in me.

********************

 

"It starts now?" I asked one of the staff in front of us. He nodded and give a hand signal for the other crew to start the filming. It's also a cue for us, so in the same time, the 5 of us walking together to the front where cameras are located.

"Uaaaa!" We all start to shout incoherent words cheerfully while slightly kicking while walking in the pool.

"So! The reason why we're here is for shooting a photoshoot.." Out of the blue Bomi starts the opening speech by herself

"Yah! Are you MC-ing right now?" I jokingly scold her. She just replied with her light giggle before she speaks again. aww cute..! i silently fangirling over her.

 We played some more in the water before we move to the next shooting place, which is the slide.

Slowly Bomi walks toward me. Seeing her walking while keep locking her eye contact with mine is seriously making my stomach flip on the inside. But i love this kind of feeling. Feeling that only Yoon Bomi could gave to me.

"Unnie, are you sure you'll be fine with this? I mean we can talk to the PD-nim if you don't want to play." I could feel concern, care and love in her voice. Yes, Yoon Bomi loves me. I'm 100% sure of that. But what kind of love that she has for me, that one i have to observe more so i can figure out the answer one day.

"It's okay, Bomi-ah. I will just play this one slide. And after that you guys will be the one who play. I'll just happily watching my kids playing around by themselves." In the group, since i am the oldest, my member often jokingly said that i'm their mom.

"Okayy.. so you'll be fine right?" She still looks kind of unsure and worry. She knows that i really can't play this extreme-and-making-adrenaline-rush things. She knows me too well. But i have to do it. For the sake of the show and our fans. I have to make the show interesting to watch, and also in order to make our fans happy. Doing a little sacrifice won't kill me.

"Ng.. i'll be fine. Ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter