안녕 굿바이 annyeong goodbye

Apink Showtime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

author's note:

- okay, i know i'm so biased. Haha the previous chapters were all using Apink's song title. But for this last chapter, let me use my bias's song, kay? ;p Annyeong goodbye, readers. Thank you for all the support and hope we'll meet again in my other ff. Don't forget to leave some comments as the last testimonial for this story or for me  ;) And also if you think this story deserve to get your upvote (if you haven't), please do since it's already the ending. It'll mean a lot for me :)

So, enjoy the last chap! ^^

 

Xoxo

J

 

 

 

 

 

"yetera, come here for awhile." Rong unnie beckoning us to gathering around her. We just arrived at Cube company main building about 30 minutes ago. Today we are going to do the last shooting for Apink's showtime. Earlier the PD-nim asked Chorong unnie to meet and talk with him because as usual the leader is the one who will lead the pack so it's crucial for telling her the main points first before the shooting begin, and later our leader will inform the rest of the members.

Just like a cue, after hearing the cute yet stern voice from our leader, the 5 of us slowly walks toward her and making a circle with her in the center.

I purposely standing behind her so i can hug her from behind and resting my chin on her shoulder. I can smell her sweet intoxicating scent.

"Wae unnie?" I asked from behind her, still backhugging her and since the skinship like this is not a new thing between us, so nobody will suspecting anything about the skinship that we do.

"The PD-nim told me that today they're going to shoot us separately. But that's just in the beginning. Later the shooting will continue with group shooting like usual till the end. So don't worry, you guys will see me again soon." Unnie shamelessly said while whipping her hair, unfortunately it hits me who's leaning close on her back.

"Ouch!" I let out a low groan because of the impact. And my other members just laughing at my misfortune.

"Oh! Mian Bbom-ah." Unnie immediately broke the hug and turn around to face me. She's caressing my face softly as she said her sorry. The other member just giggling seeing the funny scene in front of them.

"Unnie, focus. Just ignore that yoonrilla. She's fine. She's a strong creature. So continue your explanation please?" My evil 93 liner said. Hearing that i just childishly try to hit her by throwing a threatening punch, but unnie quickly grabbing my hand in hers and hold it tight.

"No violence act please."

"Said the woman who did violence the most." Eunji murmured under her breath, but unluckily unnie still can catch it.

"YAH JUNG EUNJI!" This time it's unnie who wants to throwing a punch at her and i immediately grabbing her hand and resuming my backhug.

"Yoksi, 93 liners unnies are always causing me headache." Said Namjoo dramatically

"YAH!" Eunji and i shouted at the same time and earning giggles from the NaYoung couple.

"GEUMANHAE! (STOP IT!)" Just one word came out from our leader's mouth, and all of us get petrify in instant.

"Now let me resume my explanation. So...." unnie continue and we're all carefully listen to her instructions.

********************

 

The crew are asking the 6 of us to disperse. We should do the individual shooting in the 6 different rooms in our company's building. As for me, i got the recording room. I sit on the vacant chair there and waiting the camera to turn on.

"Hana, dul, set, cue!" One of the staff said, signaling me.

"What are we doing here? Why you're separating us?" I playfully asked to the camera.

"It's not something to make us cry right?" I suspectingly guess.

Not long after that, the Q mission appear. Dang, my guess was right.

"Did the member ever made you feel touched and cried?" The Q stated.

"Umm...." i'm thinking hard but still can't find a certain vivid memory about that. I mean there were lots of time when my member make me feel loved, cared and touched. But when and for what occasion they made me cry? 아이구 어렵네.. (aigoo, it's hard..) i'm wondering what my other member said for this question. They must be have a hard time too just like me. Haha

"Now please pick one of this. And your member name written in that paper will be your soulmate. Later you'll have a mission to buy a present for that person in order to make them feel touched." Said one of the Showtime crew.

I take out one of the paper and open it. "은지 (EUNJI)"

"Ah! Gu sam! (93!)" I yelled out cheerfully. But soon my smile vanished into the thin air when i remember what kind of person my 93 liner friend is. She is a very strong girl, both of her physical strength and also her inside or let's say her heart. She is not a person who will shedding tears easily. When Eunji cried it's either because of she felt really really sad/touched/disappointed or because it's part of her acting in the drama. So now you tell me, how can i make her cry? Aigoo.. my head hurts.

I'm wondering who is the member that pick me as their soulmate? What would they buy for me to make me cry? And what about Chorong unnie? Hoksi, she is the one who pick me? Aish, too good to be true, Yoon Bomi.

"First, let's go to Hongdae. I'll decide what to buy later right on the spot." I silently talk to myself.

I hail a cab and immediately get in.

"What kind of present that might touched you?" The cameraman who's in charge for following me today asked.

"If it's about the things that i want, she should buy me a training pants, or guitar. But if she really wants to move me to tears, she should write me a handwritten letter and pour her heart in it."

********************

 

After i bought the present for Eunji, i go back to Cube company to continue the shooting with my members. Ah, i miss them. Shopping alone is and boring. And about Eunji's present, molla! My confidence is zero. I don't think my presents will move her to tears. But i believe she knows my true heart. Right, Eunji-yah?

While waiting for the shooting preparation before it starts again, i lazily take out my phone my play with it. I see most of my members also do the same. Actually I want to ask them what presents that they bought and for who but i know it's forbidden so i have to suppress my curiosity for now. Suddenly someone's tapping my shoulder. Ah, Rong unnie.

"Waeyo, unnie?" I put down my phone on my lap and focusing on her instead.

"I'm bored. Play with me." She whines cutely. She always like this. Whenever she felt bored, she will come to me and asking me to entertaining her. And in the end i'll end up playing along with her OR become the main object to be play by her. It's not a secret anymore. Yoon Bomi will forever be Park Chorong's favorite toy.

"Hm.. let's take a selfie then." I suggest

"Kol." We end up taking few, oh scratch that, LOTS of selfies. If you see the camera photo album in my smartphone, almost half of it are photos of me with Rong unnie. The rest are my own selfies and also the other pictures with my other members, family and friends.

Around 15 minutes, finally the crew are ready to continue the shooting. We get in the set and get ready too. As always i choose to sit beside Chorong unnie.

"I missed you guys." Naeun said while me and the others agreeing on that.

"We just missed each other today." Eunji adds

We used to do everything together, even if we can't always be in the full team, at least i still have one or two of my members around me whenever we're going out to somewhere. So wandering around like today just feel kind of strange for us.

"Where did you guys go today?" Our leader asked.

"I go to a traditional market." Eunji answered leisurely while take a sip on her drink.

"Eh? Traditional market?"

"What present that you can buy there..?" I asked her but she just answer with a mysterious smile.

"Anyway i think i bought the most expensive present." Chorong unnie playfully brag and immediately get lots of complaint from us.

"Eyyyy! You know it's not about the price." Namjoo retorts

"Price is not the most important thing here." I also give a comment

"If we talk about price, it's must be MY present. Even the PD-nim called me Boss Jung today." Eunji said

"Ah jinjja?" Chorong unnie asked

"Cham, i really want to get the present from you two." I made a joke and earning giggles from both of the filming crew and also my members.

"Let we start. From our maknae." Chorong unnie suggest and making our poor maknae almost choke on her drink because of the sudden order from our leader.

It turns out that Hayoungie's soulmate today is Naeun. When Naeun rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter