My My pt 2

Apink Showtime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Minki-yah.. see, noona also get dirty." I pouted while showing the stain on my clothes. I can lose to Bomi's dirty trick. Showing her aegyo to Minki while complainig cutely about her dirty clothes.

"Then 5.." Minki said shyly, increasing my score by 0.5 point.

Right now we're doing a cooking competition where Eunji's brother, Minki become the one and only judge. Right now i'm losing to Bomi. Haish, i can't accept this. I always be the one who's doing the cooking in this house, but yet whenever in the broadcasting show like this, Bomi always beat me. Not only once or twice. If you still remember Apink News, Bomi also showed her great cooking skill and yet in the daily life, i always be the one who's in charge for cooking for them. Even though once in awhile they will help me out, but still, i'm the one who's doing most of the job. I always do it behind the scene, whenever camera is not around. At this rate, i'm wishing i can just be the maknae instead of the leader.

I caught Bomi steal a glance at me, and it make me smirks inwardly. Do you miss me that much, Bomi-ah? We're just sitting across each other like this with the table as our barrier and yet you can't stand it? I want to laugh so hard right now. Sometimes she's just to obvious, but sometimes she also can be so oblivious. That's why i can't figure out her true feeling until now. Complicated i know. It's so frustrating but thrilling at the same time.

I stare at her when the camera didn't record me, and waiting for her to see back at me. 1.. 2.. 3! I count in my head. Ah finally! She looks at me, and i wink at her while smiling seductively. Guess it really caught her off guard because what happen next is seriously funny. She's blushing hard and bend her head down in the lightning speed while coughing awkwardly. I had to hardly suppress my laugh at that.

"Minki-yah, who is the Apink member that you miss the most besides noona.." Eunji suddenly asks her brother.

*silence for awhile* it feels like years before finally Minki give us the answer.

"Bomi noona." Hearing that, Bomi smiles ever so widely, her expression showed the mix feelings between happiness, proud, shyness and surprised.

"Why? Why you miss her? What do you miss about her?" Eunji asked her brother curiously.

"It's because Bomi is like a hyung right? Minki wants to have an older brother." Without i realize, i blabber out. Damn! Way to show your true feeling, Chorong-ah. Why you said that out of the blue? Do you want to let the others know that you like to think about Bomi as a man? Aish.. act normally, Park Chorong. Act normally. Don't let the other realizing your mistake. Put up your poker face. You're an actress now, you got the main role in the 'Plus Nine Boys' not for nothing. I keep doing the self-talking inside my head.

"Aniyo.." Minki defends Bomi. Ah this kid must be like Bomi so much. Or at least that's what i thought.

"It's because Bomi noona is always be the one who's stand out the most." Hahaha, what a plot twist. You did well, Minki-yah. You indeed know how to behave in front of the camera. I and the other members are laughing at Minki's comment while Bomi just smiling a little, don't know how to response.

"Anyway still, thank you Minki-yah." Bomi said

"Yah.. that might be mean negatively, Bomi-ah." I decide to . I always do anyway.

Maknaes also join to tease their second oldest unnie, that they never get afraid of.

"It might be means, you're loud." Said the Son Goddess, Naeunie

"Or you have too much eagerness." Our giant maknae adds.

See.. even though Bomi is the second oldest, the dongsaengs never hesitate to or joke around with her. Well, actually it's no other than Bomi's ownself to be blame though. Start from the beginning, she showed us how playful and humorous she is. Maybe she didn't intentionally did it, but rather than as an unnie, she treats the dongsaengs more like her playmates. Although still there are times when she finally acted as an unnie for them, like when she takes care of the maknaes (Naeun, Namjoo, Hayoung), giving them advices, listen to their stories, their complaints, cheering them up and making them laugh when they are sad and others. This is just how special Bomi is. She is a friend, a playmate, a sister, a lover, all in one package.

"Now, who is the most beautiful member in Apink? Including your own noona." Now it's Namjoo who's asking Minki

"Eyyy.. the answer is obvious." We're all saying. Of course Minki will choose his noona which is Eunji. We can see how close this Jung sibling is. And how Eunji take a very good care of her brother.

"Don't be afraid to get scold, Minki-yah. Just speak honestly." I encourage him to just relax and tell us what he really think.

"Just choose the one that you think suit as your ideal type the most." Bomi adds after me.

*again, silence for awhile* drum rolls please.....

"Noona.." minki said while looking at me shyly. He did look at me so i was kind of surprised. Seriously, Minki-ah? Me?

"Na? (Me?)" I asked him, full of hope.

"Noona.." Minki said while pointed at Eunji with his head. Dang!

The others are happily laughing at my misunderstanding. Aish.. so embarrassing..

"Said uri noona.. (my noona)." Eunji taught her brother, so he won't create any misunderstanding again.

"We got confused because there are 6 noonas here." Naeun said

"And then who is the next member you think prettiest?" Eunji asked

"Umm.. Hayoung noona."

"Why you choose Hayoung?" Today Eunji is like the MC for the show. She keeps asking and interviewing our guest, which is her brother.

"It's obvious, Hayoung noona's face is pretty." This is the Busan man. Always speaks straightforward, always speaks boldy. You're so cool, Minki-yah. I silently complimented him.

"Then the 3rd rank?" Still it's MC Eunji who's speaking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter