Lovely Day pt 3

Apink Showtime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Bomi's POV)

 It such a shame that we didn't get the chance to do canoeing, but our safety is the main priority though. So here we are, after taking FEW hours sitting in the train, all the way from Seoul to Chuncheon, now we just can sit inside one of the small cafe while continuing the shooting. We just done the first dingdong Q which is to check on Apink member's bag. I feel sad when i heard Chorong unnie said recently she keeps taking medicine for her swollen gums. I know she got kind of stressed out lately, with all of Apink's comeback activity, our daily practices, her 'homework' from our company to write lyrics for Apink next album and her new upcoming drama. All is just too much for her to take in the same time. But being the amazing girl she is, she never complaint about it in front of us. And me, being the person who always stay by her side for almost 24/7, i know exactly how hard this was all for her. I know how tired she was. But what i don't know is her stressed have gotten up to the point it's affecting her health. Now i feel like a bad sister for not able to take a good care of her. I know she likes to drink that oorung / oowung (?) tea lately, but i just thought it's simply because unnie want to keep her stamina by drinking that traditional tea. I should have known that she's already got sick and feeling unwell. Guess this is why people keep calling me as pabomi.

Since i sit beside her, i can easily talk to her.

"Unnie manhi apayo? (Unnie, is it hurt much?" I asked her about her swollen gums.

"Aniyo, nan gwenchana, Bomi-ah. An-apha. (No, i'm fine, Bomi-ah. It didn't hurt much.)" She answered while showing me her sweet innocent smile

"Geurae.. just tell me if you feel unwell. Aratji? (Got it?)" I tell her.

"Aratta. Nan manhi geokjeonghasseoseo, gomawo. (I got it. Thank you for worrying about me.)" My heart flutters as she slowly reaching out for my hand, and give it few light pats before she let it go, much to my disappointment .

*dingdong*

"Oh!" I stand up as i heard the another dingdong sound and walk toward the camera to read the next mission.

"I really don't want to read this..." i sigh

"Read it out please?" Namjoo said

"This question is send by Oh Hayoung. Can Apink do the Yaja Time? Jeball..." i read out what stated there.

Yaja time is a game when the age order of the players are being reversed. The younger one will become older, and the older one will become younger. So since Chorong unnie is the oldest among us, in the Yaja time she will be the maknae, and our maknae, Hayoungie will be the big sis in this game.

"Neo jinjja.. jemitni?! (You seriously.. is it fun for you?" I said in a threatening manner to Hayoungie, even though i know she won't even get affected by it. They never get afraid of me. They often see me as their friend rather than the second oldest in our group.

Seeing how pale Hayoung's face right now making me want to more. She herself also didn't know this would happen. The Show Time staff said that her request will be announced as anonymous request. They won't reveal her name but see what happened now.

I sit back on to my chair and lean closer to Rong unnie.

"Leader-nim, Oh Hayoung wants to do the Yaja time. What do we do?" I asked her rather loud to make sure that everyone hear it. Hayoung get more panic and just awkwardly smiling. It's getting interesting.

"What should we do unnie?" I asked again

"Just give me an order, and i will do it for you." Eunji joining me. As expected, duo gu sam (93) is the best. Now it looks like we're a gangster with Rong unnie as the head of the gang.

The dongsaeng line (Hayoungie, Namjoo and Naeun) are sitting restlessly on their chair while turning their back on us, avoiding our eyes.

"They're scaryyyy.." Hayoungie mourns

"And why we have to sit like this?" Namjoo adds.

"I know right!" Naeun also get panic

Our sitting arrangement right now is exactly perfect. Dongsaeng line is in the left and unnie line is in the right. What a nice coincidence.

"How long you want to play this?" Finally our big sis speaks up.

"Oh? Oh.. just for a while." Hayoungie nervously said

"How long is that awhile?" Eunji asked

"1 minute?" Hayoung said unsurely

"You know, we have agreed to use formality since our debut time. Now you want to break that rule or not?" Rong unnie asked scarily, making the dongsaeng line trembling more out of fear.

"Haja! Haja! (Let's do it!)" I silently mouthing to our maknae when Chorong unnie is busy lecturing her, and it makes them laugh hard. But once unnie look back at me, i put back my poker face.

"Aniyo unnie.. that's not what i mean. I just want to try to play this." Hayoungie try to explain

"I can't say anything in this game." Unnie sighed

"You know, i really don't want to do this, unnie. But Hayoungie wants it." I said seriously with my annoyed expression. Right after saying that, i secretly give an 'ok' sign to Hayoungie to tell her that actually i'm on her side. To tell her that actually i also want to play this game and she have done a good job. But being the sneaky girl i am, i quickly continue my acting after that.

"Jinjja you're so bad, Hayoung-ah." I continued but then as i look at my right, unfortunately my eyes directly meet with Rong unnie's and she immediately understand how insincere i am.

"Aaaahh!" I let out a scream as unnie pulled me by the neck and do the headlock. (As always, this is her favorite weapon in attacking me)

"So you want it too, huh?" She asked

"No unnie, no." Fiuh.. she finally let go of me.

"It seems like you guys do this because of a personal (bitter) feeling toward me?"

"Aniyo unnie. I'm going to ADORE you always. Hahahaha why it sounds a bit weird?" I'm the one who said it and yet i find it weird by myself. But that's true, i will always adoring her.

She just let out a smile on hearing my response.

"Geurae! Let's we start it. I'm going to record this." I stated as i open the voice recorder application in my phone.

"Me too! I think i'm going to make it as my morning call (morning alarm)." Hayoungie also joins

"Ah i see.. so you will always wake up with a good feeling in every morning right?" I .

"Start!" I said and put down my phone on the table after pressing the 'recording' button.

"Aigooo our Chorongieeee!" I squeal and hold both of Rong unnie's cheeks in my hand while pressing it together. Ah.. it feels so good to finally able to act as an older one toward her. I'm so going to use this short time very well.

"Our Chorongie is so cutee!" I continued as i hug unnie while resting my head on her shoulder, and it's making the other member laugh harder. I start to like this Yaja time more now. I just want to continue teasing Rong unnie when suddenly i hear our oldest sister (in Yaja time only) asking me to stop.

"Stop it, Bomi-ah." Hayoungie ordered and sadly i have to obey it.

"Ah ne.." i answered obediently

But i just can't wait to tease unnie again. It's such a rare precious chance. So i did.

"We're in the middle of shooting, so you have to sit rightly, Chorong-ah." I scold my 'dongsaeng', and she immediately sit up properly while blowing some hot air from her nose, she must be so upset right now but i believe unnie will understand that we're just joking right now.

"Do i have to speak formally?" Chorong unnie finally said her first lines as our maknae.

"Of course, Chorong-ah." I answer immediately, and it makes her get more upset but un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter