SECOND LEAF

Time And Fallen Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’m building a dam called memories

 

SANDARA’S POV

 

"Are you sure?" Jeez. She's been asking me since the day I've confessed it to her.

 

"For the nth time, yes. Don't worry, okay? This time, I'll do it more humanly, aight?" And I owe her a lot especially for not being mad at me from what i have done. I'll whole heartedly accept my own karma and punishment for myself. "I'll get going now! Bye bye!" we waved each other goodbye. This will be my first official babysitting day so I have to behave myself. I attended a lot of seminars about it so this will be a piece of pie for me. I proudly smiled at myself. Go Dara-ssi!

 

•ᴥ•

 

I have been pressing the doorbell button but still, no one's coming out. Hmm, i think nobody's home. Eotteokae? Should i wait for them? A pretty woman maybe in her mid 20s with a 5 year old (maybe) girl went towards me. I blinked at them.

 

"Oh, are you the babysitter? Miss Park?" oh my gahd. I was just gaping at her beautiful face. "Excuse me?"

 

"OMO! I'm sorry! Yes, yes I'm Park Sandara." i bowed at her.

 

"Kang Hye Jung imnida." she smiled at me and bowed also. "And this is my only daughter, Lee Haru." the cute girl bowed at me. "How long have you been here?" she asked while unlocking the door of their apartment with a password.

 

"I just arrived." she told me to come in which i immediately did. Wow. Their apartment is plain but huge and it feels warm here.

 

"Come, take a seat. Did you already eat?" she went straight to the kitchen while Haru turns on the TV and started watching. She sat beside me and smiled. Aww, i think this will really be an easy job for me.

 

"Yes, i already ate, thank you." i smiled again at her.

 

"Lee Haru is not a normal kid." she said while taking a seat beside Haru.

 

"I'm normal, eomma!" Haru said while pouting.

 

"Aigoo, you're not. Because you mostly had your father's genes." she pinched Haru's nose and the kid laughed.

 

"So appa is not normal too?" she innocently asked.

 

"No. Really not." they both laughed. Seeing them kinda made me miss my mom. She's in Busan with my siblings. Come to think of it, it's been a long time since my last visit to them.

 

"Aigoo, it's already 9:30am, i should be going now. Be a good girl Lee Haru, okay?" Haru looked straight at her mom's eyes while listening carefully. She nodded. "Saranghae." Hye Jung-ssi kissed Haru's forehead, cheeks, nose, and lips.

 

"Nado saranghaeyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter