FIRST LEAF

Time And Fallen Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time passes like water flows

 

SANDARA’S POV

 

"What?!" okay, what she said made me wake up. "You're kidding, right?"

 

"Oh my gahd! Look at your face! You're horrified, girlfriend!" she laughed. I sighed relief. Good thing she's just kidding. "But no I’m not! So better get ready, okay? I'm off! Ciao! And oh by the way, the profiles are inside my cabinet, so as the schedule, okay? Bye bye girlfriend!" she blew kisses at me which I intentionally avoided with my pillow Fifi's defense! And she unanimously won!

 

"YAY TO FIFI! F-I-F-I! GO~! FIFI!" and then I remember what just happened. "Not-very-yay for me." I pouted sadly and threw my lifeless body on the bed.

 

•ᴥ•

 

I'm dead. I'm very much sure of it. Never did I enjoy (even for a second) babysitting! I hate them! You know why? 'Cause they're not real human beings! Those are monsters! Aliens! Ghosts! Big Foot and all! They're just hiding beneath that baby skin, cute smiles, and beautiful eyes. When they laugh, their inner monstrous self is being expose- you just have to observe them.

 

"Erm, excuse me?" Oh. My. Gahd. I must've looked so weird!

 

"Yes?"

 

"Are you Miss Park Bom?" oh, she must be the mother of the monster I’m going to babysit today.

 

"No, I’m her best friend. She has a very important family matter to fix, so she sent me instead. Park Sandara imnida." I stood up and bowed at her.

 

"Oh, call me Mrs. Nam. Do you know how to take care of my child?"

 

No. "Of course." I fake a smile.

 

"Okay then. Let's go?" I nodded.

 

•ᴥ•

 

I should've made my last will testament before coming here. I therefore conclude, this will be my death. People, I bid goodbye.

 

•ᴥ•

 

 

"Oh my gahd! You're still alive! You did it!" she screamed over the phone. Good thing the loud speaker's not on or the monster will wake up again and beat the hell out of me. And that's worse because there's no hell out of me! "Hey! You still there? Hellooo! Park Sandara? OH MY GAHD! Did the monster already eat you?! You can still come out from his mouth! PARK SANDA-"

 

"Grr! Shut up!" I whispered with my gritted teeth.

 

"Ra. Oops, sorry! Why are we whispering?"

 

"Because, I’ll run there just to kill you if this monster wakes up Park Bom!"

 

"Yes, mom? OMO! Mom's calling me! Byeee!" and she think I’ll believe her? Her mom's in Japan for Pete's sake. Tsk.

 

•ᴥ•

 

I woke up. The first thing I saw is white. Everything's white...WHAT THE FUDGE?! AM I DEAD?! I roamed my eyes and saw a white door, I was about to open it when somebody grabbed my hand.

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" I screamed my lungs out like there's no tomorrow! Scared to death to know what will happen to me.

 

•ᴥ•

 

"I'm sorry Mrs. Nam." fck! How many times am I saying this already?

 

"Your behavior is not for my child. I won't be paying for this kind of 'service'. You can get out now." I sighed heavily while making my way out from their house. I glance back again at the monster, I glared at him with my we-will-see-each-other-again-and-I’ll-kill-you look. He immediately hid behind her mom.

 

"Ouch! At least say thank you! Damn!" the mons

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter