TWELFTH LEAF:

Time And Fallen Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With the fully ripe scent of autumn

 

SANDARA’S POV

 

Today’s my first day at work…of being his slave. Call me fool or what. But I can’t do anything else. Especially now that my family needs some financial help because of some crisis happening at Busan right now. I asked them if I can go there but they insist that I stay here and don’t bother myself. How can I not bother myself? I work because I want to help them, support them. They’re the reason why I will handle everything. Even if it means being his slave again.

 

I knocked on his apartment’s door. He opened it after my third knock. He looks so sleepy, he didn’t even looked at me when he opened the door. He slumped his self on the couch. Wow, I should be the miserable lifeless form of human here!

 

“Yah, don’t sleep there. The couch is cold and you might fall on the floor.”

 

“Good morning, slave.” He said while yawning.

 

I sighed. “Master, you must sleep on the bed.”

 

He giggled. It’s my first time hearing it again for so long. I miss it. “Sleep with me on the bed.” He stood up still lifelessly and walk towards his room almost stumbling. Once he’s on his bed, I took of my shirt, bra, and pants to change with comfortable clothes from his closet. I chose an oversized shirt. Waa, I feel so comfy! I inhaled and exhaled before lying next to him. He immediately wrapped his arms and legs around me and nuzzled my hair. See? Now who wouldn’t fall for this kind of person? This is the main reason why I fell for him. A tear escaped from my eye when I remembered our sweet and happy memories. I still love him. Actually, I never stopped loving him. All this years, I was just denying it to myself, to the people around me. He groaned and lowered his gaze, I met his sleepy eyes. I thought he’s going to say something but he cupped my cheek and kissed me tenderly, soft. Not the passionate and rough kiss that he does to me when we do it.

 

After a minute or two, he lets go and hugged me tighter. I fell asleep within the arms—and legs of the guy I fell in love with.

 

ᴥ•

 

I woke up with smell of pancakes filling the entire apartment. He must be cooking. Did I tell you that he’s a better cook than I am? Ah-huh, yes he is indeed. Even Bom’s envy with him before. I stood up from the bed and made my way to the kitchen. Hng! Damn that y fcking back of his! What a sight I must say.

 

“Pancakes for breakfast? I thought we’ll go for something hot.”

 

He turned around to look at me. “This is hot too, baby. Not hotter as I am tho.” He grinned. He’s back to his old self. No more Kwon Ji Yong the as G-Dragon on stage but Kwon Ji Yong as my master.

 

“Want me to help?” I went near him.

 

“We don’t wanna burn the house down literally so, no thank. Just sit back, relax, and enjoy the nice hot view.”

 

“Ooh, yeah. You’re right. The pancake is surely hot. I’m enjoying the view now.”

 

He caught me on his arms. My back facing his front. “I think today’s the right day for me to teach you how to cook. The normal way. Ready?” I nodded. He guided my hands with his. He really has

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter