SIXTH LEAF

Time And Fallen Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The colored leaves that embrace me

 

SANDARA’S POV

 

“Bommie-ah,”

 

“Hmm?” she’s currently eating her breakfast while I’m lying down on the floor.

 

“Do you ever just lay in bed and think of perfect scenarios that you know will never happen?”

 

“Eh? What’s with you? You’re such a weirdo every morning.”

 

“I just thought of it.”

 

“Are you reminiscing about your past love life?”

 

“NO!”

 

“Liar. Don’t worry. The person you will marry is currently walking the earth, living their own life and creating memories that you’ll hear about ten years from now. ”

 

“Ten years? My whole family will kill me.”

 

“Well like what E.L. James said:” you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince.”

 

“Eew. UGH!” I stood up and plugged my earphones.

 

“Where ya going?”

 

“Jogging.”

 

“Woah.”

 

“I’m off!”

 

•ᴥ•

I came home an hour before my first class.

 

“Yah, are you even planning to go to school today?” Bom asked.

 

“Yeah, that’s why I came home early.”

“You mean one hour before your class? Good job, miss Park.”

 

“Are you referring to yourself?”

 

She rolled her eyes at me. “You stink! Go take a bath now!”

 

“Yes mom!” I heard her groan.

 

•ᴥ•

 

Yes people I’m still studying. I was about to graduate to college last year but I insisted my mom to let me stop studying because of our financial problem. So this year, I promised her that I’ll continue my studies.

 

ARGH! In this type of moments, I seriously miss Bom. Sweet, isn’t it? Kekeke. But I really do. I need someone who won’t stop talking just about everything so I won’t fall asleep to this boring class.

 

I sighed heavily. I wrote something at the back of my notebook because of pure boredom.

 

•ᴥ•

 

Finally! Time to go home! My favorite time of the day! I bought some things and foods from the grocery store before heading home.

 

I found the fangirling Bom screaming her lungs off shouting her idol’s name and doing some fan chants. Ayoo, I won’t really be surprise if a group of mad neighbors will come and here and set us both on fire.

 

“SARANGHAEYO OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! OH MY GAHD! YOU’RE SO FCKING HANDSOME, I WANNA MAKE LOVE TO YOU RIGHT NOW!!!!!” I immediately looked at her and threw a bag of bread on her which accidentally landed on her face.

 

“Oops, sorry!”

 

“YAH- OMO! You bought breads! YAY! Thank you! WOOOOH!” she’s back to her business again.

 

“Will you low down your voice?”

 

“Okay!” she whispered and did the OK sign.

 

“Tsk.”

 

Miraculously, she finally stopped. When I peeked at her from the kitchen it seems like the show’s finally over THANK HEAVENS!

 

“Sending prayers to my future husband, really hoping you’re doing well in school ‘cause ya girl is struggling. AIGOO SSANTOKI! Are you finding yourself

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter