TENTH LEAF:

Time And Fallen Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’m giving my all as I softly lean on them

 

Holy sht. He’s doing all of this in purpose! Because he’s been using his husky voice and his eyes—DAMN THOSE EYES! I think it’s staring right into my soul! And to think that my soul already left me while we were doing IT! I momentarily blink.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“You will work for me,”

 

“I will. I’ll be your baby’s babysit-“

 

“As my slave.” My jaw dropped and my eyes almost popped hearing those. No. No way. Not again. “Again.”

 

“NO! I WON’T EVER DO THAT AGAIN KWON! I TOLD YOU!”

 

“You will.”

 

“I FCKING WON’T!”

 

“Dara, you will. And I will be your master again. You know why?”

 

I just stared at him.

 

“Because I’m your master and your master wants you to be his slave again.” He grinned.

 

“SHUT THE FCK UP! I promised to myself that I won’t do it again! And I fcking mean it! I really wanna go home right now.” I don’t care about my clothes anymore. I went to his room, opened his cabinet and grabbed a shirt, pants, boxer, and a jacket.

 

“Sandara,” I was about to go out of his apartment when he said my name. I didn’t turn around. “If you will not agree being my slave again, I’ll let your parents know what truly happened between us.” That made me turn around and face him.

 

“WHY DO YOU WANT ME TO BE YOU FCKING SLAVE AGAIN?!”

 

“Because I want to.”

 

“You want me to see miserable again? Is that what you want?! Haven’t you had enough, Kwon?!”

 

“With you? No.” I can’t take it anymore. I walked out of his apartment.

 

•ᴥ•

 

While making my way to my apartment, I received a message from him.

 

From: K

I’m not threatening you. You know me.

 

What have I done to deserve this? Again?! I don’t want my life to be ruined again because of him. I almost died before! I don’t want it to happen again! This is my second life, I want to live it at its best.

 

Good thing Bom’s still not here. I went straight to my room.

 

Yes, I know him. Fully know. I know that he will do everything he said. He means it. But I also mean it when I promised to myself that I won’t be his slave again. Ever again. I’ve been there, done that. And there’s no going back! I thought that it was fun and exciting at first but as the days go by, things begin to fall out of their places, and that includes me. I almost killed myself.

 

I don’t fcking know what to do right now. If only I can tell Bom about this and hear her advice, I will. But I can’t.

 

I heard the ping of my phone. Another message from him.

 

From: K

You know I’m impatient, right? So I need your answer as soon as possible—that means, tomorrow.

 

•ᴥ•

BOM’S POV

 

“Hey, you okay?” I asked her.

 

“Yeah.” And she soullessly answered.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter