FOURTH LEAF:

Time And Fallen Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s the reason why I look beyond the horizon again today

 

Saturday morning jumped out of bed and put on my best suit. Got in my car and raced like a jet, all the way to you

 

“Annyeong!” I greeted Tablo ahjussi when he opened the door to their apartment.

 

“Woah, you’re just right in time.” I smiled and walked in inside the apartment. “Have you already eaten breakfast?”

 

“Yes. Thank you.”

 

“Good. Haru and I just woke up. We’re just about to eat. You sure you don’t wanna eat more?” I shook my head and smiled. “Okay then. YAH! Haru-yah, your Dara eonnie is here~” Haru came out of their room and run towards me and gave me a hug. Aww, such a sweetie. I hugged her too.

 

“Eonnie, let’s eat!”

 

“I already ate. You and daddy should eat now.” I patted her head and fixed her hair.

 

“Really?” she innocently asked. I gave her a reassuring smile and nodded. “Then just sit with us.”

 

“Eh? B- but…” she already made me sit beside her. Aigoo this kid~

 

She was holding a small box of cereals, the round-colorful ones that kids really wanna eat. While her dad’s getting something from the refrigerator.

 

H:“This is a gift for you, dad.” She said.

 

 T:“For me?” Haru went towards him.

 

H:“Yeah. But if you eat this, ask your friends at your job.”

 

Tablo ahjussi brought the milk on the table and he sat on the dining chair with Haru on his side. Haru gave the cereal to her father.

 

T:”Ask Big Bang? Ask them what?”

 

H:”That you ate this.”

 

T:”You want me to brag that I ate this?”

 

H:”Yeah. Ask uncle G-Dragon.”

 

T:”Who? G-Dragon?”

 

H:”Yeah.” Haru starts eating her cereal.

 

T:”What should I ask him?”

 

H:”That you ate this.”

 

T:”You want me to tell him that I ate this?”

 

H:”Yeah.” Haru nodded.

 

T:”Okay, I’ll tell him.Do you still like G-Dragon that much?” Haru immediately nodded. Aigoo! Who is this G-Dragon now?! And whoever it is, jeez he has a weird name!

 

Tablo ahjussi looked at Haru with a what-will-I do-with-her expression written on his face.

 

H:”Ask uncle G-Dragon if he has ever had anything this good.”

 

T:”I’ll ask him that. Should I ask him now?” Haru quickly nodded. WOAH. Her crush life is better than mine. I feel so deflated.

 

Tablo ahjussi grabbed his phone which is on the table.

 

H:”NO!”

 

T:”Why are you shy again?” Haru nodded and continued eating her cereal. Tablo ahjussi pinched her cheek and giggled.

 

But then, his face became serious. OH MY GAHD! IS HE REALLY CALLING HARU’S CRUSH?! Woah, he even have the guy’s phone number.

 

T:”Hello?” hearing that made Haru look at him…even I. “Hi, G-Dragon. I bet you’ve never had the cereal that’s round. Blue, pink, yellow and green. Haru is eating that now. I bet you’re jealous. Haru do you want to talk to him?” Tablo ahjussi was about to hand the phone to her but she shove it away. “Its uncle G-Dragon. Talk to him. Why not?”

 

H:”I’m shy!” she covered both of her ears.

 

T:”Why are you shy? Just talk to him.” Aigoo! Doesn’t he know how hard it is for a girl to talk to her crush?! “He’s just a person.” Haru’s still covering her ears. She giggled cutely like saying:”Not just any person…he’s G-Dragon” kekeke.

 

Tablo ahjussi found it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter