SEVENTH LEAF

Time And Fallen Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’m giving my all as I softly lean on them

 

SANDARA’S POV

 

I was about to approach the hooded guy when he stood up and walked out of the restaurant. Eh? What am I going to do now? I think I should go home already and maybe ask Hye Jung eonnie what the hell happen. And as if on cue, Hye Jung eonnie calls.

 

“Eonnie the guy-“

 

“Ne, I heard what happened Sandara-ssi, he said that something occurred and he just can’t meet you right now but he said that his sister will replace him. So can you wait for his sister?”

 

“Sure…yeah I understand.”

 

“Okay, thank you.” The call ended.

 

I sighed. Ugh, I’m famished to death. To think that I just ate a corn before going here. Bom doesn’t even know that I ate one of her corns. Kekeke

 

After thirty minutes the people inside the restaurant found a dead body of a girl named Park Sandara…KIDDING of course. His sister finally came! Thank heavens! She must’ve heard the growling of my tummy.

 

“Sandara!” eh? I blinked at her. Do I know her? “Oh, I mean you are Park Sandara, right?” I nodded. “I’m Dami. I’m Ji- his sister. Hehe.” She’s obviously nervous. I wonder why. We shook hands. And she sat opposite of me.

 

“Did you already eat?” oh my gahd, that tempting question. What should I say? Should I lie? Or should I say the truth?

 

“Err…n- not yet.” I stared at my empty plate. I can’t look at her in the eyes. She will just feel pity of me.

 

“Oh, order whatever you like then. It’ll be my treat- I mean my brother’s treat.” I’m not sure if I heard the word “bastard” after the word “my”.

 

“O- okay.” Tsk, let’s not pretend to be shy girlfriend! I mentally gasp! Is Bom here?! Did she already found out that one of her corns is missing?! I knew it! She does count her corns!

 

I ordered two main dish. Kekeke, I don’t even know if this will fill my tummy. I will just ask her later if I can still order. Hehehe~

 

“Ahm, may I ask how old is the kid or baby that I will babysit?”

 

She was surprised when I asked her. Seriously? What’s wrong with them? Her brother look like a hoodlum awhile ago and she looks so…err, shocked with whatever’s happening right now. It’s quite obvious that her brother forced her to replace him tonight.

 

“Ah…ahm…about that…I, I seriously haven’t met his son yet. Ahm, but I heard his name’s Gaho.”

 

Gaho? What kind of person- no, father will name his son Gaho? The poor kid, tsk tsk. He will grow up being bullied by his classmates because of the name given by his father.

 

“Is your brother a single parent?”

 

“Pfft-“ she almost spilled the juice she was drinking, she’s obviously trying to stifle her laughter. Is she ashamed of her brother? “Oh, I’m so sorry. That was really embarrassing. Ahm, my brother, yeah, he’s a single parent.”

 

“Oh, I see.” I smiled at her. We continue eating dinner. Miraculously, my tummy’s already fed up. Phew~

 

“Did he say to you when can I start babysitting?”

 

“Ahm, no. He didn’t mention anything about it, but maybe he will just contact you.”

 

“Oh, okay. I’ll be going now. Thank you for the dinner. Nice meeting you.” We shook hands again, but surprisingly she hugged me.

 

“Nice meeting you…again.” Eh? Again? Did I hear it right? Or maybe it’s still the effect of my hunger? Ugh, whatever.

 

•ᴥ•

 

“You’re home!” she literally jumped on me.

 

“Yes, I’am.”

 

“So?”

 

“Eh?”

 

“What happened? Is your next customer a celebrity again?”

 

“Ahm, I don’t know. I met his sister.”

 

“Ayoooo~ don’t accept it anymore then,”

 

“Yah, are we going to argue about this again?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter