FIFTH LEAF

Time And Fallen Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’m walking barefoot through the memories

 

BOM’S POV

 

I can’t imagine how babo this girl is! Is she really my best friend?

 

“STOP!” I said to her. She’s been telling me everything about the Lee family where she babysits and she DOESN’T EVEN KNOW KANG HYE JUNG, TABLO, AND LEE HARU?! Oh yeah, I forgot. She’s from Busan and KPop events are very rare there. But doesn’t she even watch televisions? Doesn’t she have friends there who likes KPop?

 

She’s just staring at me.

 

“You’re so babo Dara-yah! I cannot believe this! Kang Hye Jung is one of the prettiest actress here in Seoul, Tablo her husband is an artist in YG Entertainment and he is a member of a hip-hop group called Epik High, and their daughter, Lee Haru is such a cutie!”

 

She’s just blinking innocently and gaping at me. Aigoo, she really don’t know anything about KPop!

 

“You said you’ve been to YG, right?” she nodded. I grab my phone and show a photo of Big Bang’s TOP. “Did you see him there?”

 

“Hmm, yes! Yes! He’s with that Jiyong guy.”

 

“JIYONG?! KWON JI YONG?! G-DRAGON?!!!!”

 

“YAH! I’m just in front of you! You don’t have to shout!”

 

“Sorry! Oh my gahd! You already met Big Bang! OMO! I really can’t believe this! Is TOP handsome?”

 

“Well, he is tall. So tall, and yeah, he’s quite handsome.”

 

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I WANNA SEE HIM TOO! Can I go with you when you go to YG again? Can I? CAN I?!”

 

“I dunno, ask Hye Jung eonnie or Tablo ahjussi,”

 

“Okay! Will do! Kekekeke!”

 

SANDARA’S POV

 

“Woah, their apartment is big.” I can almost see stars on her eyes.

 

“Woah, you’re overreacting. Come, let’s go inside.”

 

“Shut up Ssantoki! I’m having my moment here!” seriously?

 

After having “her moment outside” we came in. Hye Jung eonnie greeted us.

 

“OMO! You’re soooooo pretty eonnie!” there she go again with her fangirl moments.

 

“Oh, thank you.” Eonnie shyly said.

 

“Ahm, Sandara-ssi, can we talk for awhile? I have something to say.” Woah, she sounds serious I suddenly got nervous.

 

“O-okay.” We went at the balcony.

 

“Sandara-ssi, as much as we want you to babysit Haru,” OH MY GAHD! I think I’m hyperventilating!

 

“We won’t need your service anymore. We will have a reality show and I don’t know how long it will last. It’s a family reality show so-“ I cut her off.

 

“It’s okay.” I smiled.

 

She gave me a weak smile. “Thank you for understanding. But don’t worry, someone needs a babysitter and we recommended you!”

 

WOAH! “Really? OMO! Thank you very much eonnie!” I hugged her and she did the same to me.

 

BOM’S POV

 

“WHAT?! SO THAT IS THE FIRST AND LAST TIME THAT I’LL MEET THEM?!!!!” oh my gahd she’s throwing tantrums again and for su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter