CONT. OF THIRD LEAF

Time And Fallen Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SANDARA'S POV

 

I’m here at “YG” building where Tablo ahjussi works. Of course I’m the babysitter so I have to go with them. I wonder what his work here is.

 

The moment we stepped inside, Haru starts running all of a sudden. I was about to approach her when I saw her looking at a life-size poster of someone. Hmm, I wonder who it is? Does she

know him?

 

I heard her saying:”Jiyong oppa.” Eh? Does she have a big brother? This is really becoming creepy.

 

Tablo ajhussi carried Haru. He told me to go inside with them, so I obliged. So many people are inside. Everybody seems so busy with whatever they’re doing. We sat in a corner of the room.

 

Haru’s sitting on Tablo ahjussi’s lap facing him.

 

O-kay? So here’s the scenario: Haru’s burying her face on her father’s chest. It seems like she’s hiding from someone and her father’s making her look at it.

 

H- Haru

T- Tablo

 

T:”Wait…okay.”

 

H:”You made me look!” Haru’s almost crying, I think.

 

T:”Okay, okay. Keep your eyes closed. Keep them closed.” Tablo ahjussi said to Haru. EH? Is there a monster here?

 

H:”I already saw him~” Tablo ahjussi put Haru’s bonnet on her while sitting on the table and still keeping her eyes close. And OMO, she’s really crying. I wonder why? I’m so out-of-place here!

 

T:”Okay.” Tablo ajhussi hugged Haru.

 

H:”I;m embarrassed.” Haru is now burying her head on her father’s neck. And I still don’t know what’s happening.

 

T:”You’re embarrassed? Then sneak a look.” Tablo ahjussi made her look at somewhere which I followed too. “Watch in secret.”  Well, that’s what I’ve been doing all this time! And I still can’t figure out what in the world is happening!

 

I saw Haru looking secretly somewhere- at someone, I think. I followed her gaze and saw a guy wearing a very fashionable clothes. He’s talking with someone. I think he noticed that someone’s looking at him (thankful that it’s not me, ‘cause I must admit, he looks…cute *coughs* but he’s not my type…totally) he looked back at Haru who quickly looked away from him. Aigoo~ this kid~ I think she has a crush on that guy. Woah, she has taste, eh.

 

She once again buried her face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter