ELEVENTH LEAF:

Time And Fallen Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’m walking barefoot through the memories

 

SANDARA’S POV

 

Do you know how Kwon murdered me? Do you wanna know? Yes or no, I’ll say it anyway. Well, he told me he loved me and then he never talked to me again. After that day, he disappeared. Even his parents don’t know where the hell he is. Nobody knows. Some even said that he committed suicide. But now I know why. It’s because of his career. Look what he is now, everybody knows him. I laughed bitterly when I realized that he left me for his career. Tch. He could’ve just told me about it, I can understand if he really wants to do it. But he didn’t, and now, look what he is doing to me. He’s trying to kill me again. He’s trying to break my heart into million pieces again and will let me fix it. I seriously don’t have a single tiny idea why he’s doing this. Oh, why can’t I ask him?

 

To: K

Why do you wanna do this again?

 

He immediately replied.

 

From: K

Because I want to

 

ARGH! That !

 

To: K

Fck you. I need to know the specific reason for me to decide what to choose.

 

From: K

Why do you have to decide? If you say no, then I’ll tell everything about us to your family

 

Jeez. I think I need to use some seducing techniques now. People of the world, brace yourselves.

 

To: K

Kwon, I know how much you like doing it with me. I know you, right? So, this is for your benefit too. Fcking cooperate please!

 

From: K

Woah. You still have the same effect on me ;) I really like to fck you right now

 

To: K

I’ll agree doing it now. If you tell me the reason :*

From: K

How can I be sure about that?

 

To: K

I have a lot of excuses to say to Bom, baby.

 

From: K

Come here

 

From: K

Now

 

From: K

And I’ll tell you while I fck you

 

YES! IT WORKED! The ‘baby’ word never failed me.

 

Now, I just have to sort things out before going there, ‘cause I know, once I stepped in on his apartment, we’ll do it right away.

 

To: K

Okay ;)

 

ᴥ•

 

I told you. No ‘talking’ will happen while we do it. Tch. I knew it. We just finished two rounds. And I’m still trying to breathe normally again and so as he. Geez, he really wants me—as his slave again.

 

“Tell me now, Kwon.”

 

“So eager, baby. Chill.” He started kissing my neck again. I pushed him on the bed. I am now on top of him.

 

“Baby, just tell me. Hmm?” I bit his lower lip and he groaned.

 

“Why’d you wanna know?” he said with his low, y voice.

 

I stared at his eyes and he did the same. Jeez, the lust feeling is so there. “Do you like me that much?”

 

“Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter