THIRD LEAF

Time And Fallen Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There are memories that I couldn’t hold onto

 

BOM’S POV

 

“What did you say?” I asked her.

 

“I said I’ll think about it.” She said matter-of-factly.

 

“Eh? Do you want to?”

 

“I dunno. I don’t know if I can handle it.” She threw herself on our bed. It’s kinda obvious that she’s exhausted. And even I don’t know if she can handle being a permanent babysitter.

 

“Well, whatever it is, you know that it’s up to you.” I yawned. “Let’s sleep, I know you’re tired as well.”

 

“Eung. Good bbam~”

 

“Ne~”

 

SANDARA’S POV

 

Should I? Hmmmmm~ well, Haru is not like the other kids that I babysit. So, should I give it a try? I groaned.

 

“Yah, are you okay?” Bom asked. She’s baking muffins at the kitchen. While I’m literally lying down on the floor, still making a decision about it. And it’s obvious that I haven’t decided yet. I can’t even remember if I fall asleep last night.

 

“NO!” I audibly sighed.

 

“AISH! LOOK WHAT YOU’VE DONE! You created a chaos in our living room! You better fix that young lady! Or I won’t give you any of this muffins!”

 

“Thank you for the moral support best friend! I really appreciate it! It helped me with my current situation!”

 

“I noticed no sarcasm with that so thank you!”

 

•ᴥ•

"Dara eonnie! Annyeong!" Haru greeted me.

 

"OMO! Haru-yah, did you grow taller?" I kneeled down to level her gaze.

 

She giggled and whispered. "I told eomma about that, but she didn't believe me." she frowned. Kekeke, such an adorable kid.

 

I pinched her nose. "You're such a cutie pie like me!"

 

"Dara, there you are. We're about to eat lunch, join us." Hye Jung said while fixing the foods on the table.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter