EIGHTH LEAF

Time And Fallen Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’m walking barefoot through the memories

 

BOM’S POV

 

I felt my phone vibrate inside my pocket. I fetched it and the items that I was holding from the grocery store almost fell as I read the reminder I made on my calendar.

 

Today is 11th of November once again. The day before Dara’s birthday. The day when THAT happened. I told myself I wouldn’t want to remember and talk about it again, but I just can’t. Because once again, she will be reminded of that day. The worst day of her life.

 

I came home around 6pm. I found her switching the channels of our TV while lying on the floor.

 

“Ssantoki-yah! I brought you something!” she immediately stood up and went towards me like a kid asking for an ice cream. “Aigoo~ here you go!”

 

“OMO! THANK YOU MOM!” she hugged me. I was about to hug her too but then I heard the m word.

 

“YAH!”

 

“Kidding!”

 

“Any news from your new customer?”

 

“Are you kicking me out of the house?”

 

“Ooh, you figured out!”

 

“Tsk, nope. Not yet. And I don’t wanna bother Hye Jung eonnie about it. I know she’s busy with her work and with her family.”

 

“But you’ve been resting for a week now! And it’s giving me headache!”

 

“You think I should find a new customer?”

 

“Maybe you should.” I finished storing the groceries.

 

She pouted. “Okay, I’ll tell Hye Jung eonnie about that. I’ll just call her.”

 

 

 

 

 

•ᴥ•

 

SANDARA’S POV

 

Afer the third ring Hye Jung eonnie answered.

 

“Eonnie I would like to-“

 

“Is this about your new customer? He said that he will meet you now, are you free?”

 

Eh? “Ahm, y-yes. Where will I meet him?”

 

“At the Han river. 8pm.”

 

“Oh, okay. It’s already 7:30, I’ll be going then. Thank you, eonnie.”

 

“Neh~”

 

I hurriedly went to my room to change clothes. Woah, that was really unexpected. I almost fell on the stairs.

 

“Woah, where ya going?”

 

“I’ll just buy something.”

 

“What? I already bought groceries.”

 

“You forgot my ramen!” I crossed my fingers. I hope she will believe!

 

“Oh, okay. Come home quick, okay?”

 

“Eung. Bye!”

 

I arrived there at exactly 8pm. Phew! Just right on time. I look at all the people who are also there. Tsk, mostly are couples. Ack, they make me sick especially those who displays their public affection. I wonder where my customer is. Maybe he’s wearing that hood again. I must search any hooded guy then. Hmm~

 

I was busy searching for him when someone poked from behind. I looked at him. He’s wearing eyeglasses, beanie, and casual clothes. I blinked at him. Is he him?

 

“H-hi.” I nervously said.

 

“Hi.” And he confidently said.

 

“Are you-“

 

“Yes. I’am.”

 

“Oh. I’m-“

 

“Park Sandar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter