Dead man Walking chpt: 8

Dead man Walking

~|meanwhile...in town|~
Reaching the end of town, Kris flew up the stairs that lead to the large, wooden, front doors of his friend's house. Banging on the door, he waited impatiently for it to be answered. Hearing footsteps coming from the other side of the door, his eyes widened slightly with impatience.


As soon as the doors opened slightly, Kris rushed "Suho! SUHO my narrotaie! Have you seen him!? I need to find him as soon as possible." Being bombarded with the question so quickly, Suho took a few moments to try and comprehend what Kris had just asked him. "I have not. Why? Has he escaped?" He asked his frantic friend, who was biting his lips harshly enough that black blood began oozing out of his lips, sweat could be seen running down his entire body. " yes! Baekhyun bit him when Chanyeol visited my house, I took him to Kai's place, Kai worked on him but Luhan escaped! I've been looking for him everywhere but he's nowhere to be found and I heard that we have special tracking senses but I can't figure out how to use it to find Luhan! If I don't find him soon, he might turn like that Baekhyun bastard did!"

 

Kris' words were spoken so quickly that, even for a vampire, Suho could hardly understand what he was saying. Signalling for Kris to enter into his large mansion, Suho handed him a glass of Rum to drink. "Ah. I'd heard of Baekhyun and his revaruox infection. Chanyeol had actually just passed by to get some medicine for the boy..." "ENOUGH ABOUT THAT DAMN BASTARD AND HIS IDIOT NARROTAIE!!!" Kris snapped at Suho "I need to find Luhan!!! I came here for your help in finding him! Not to chat about that infected c**t Baekhyun!!" Kris fumed, placing his hands on either side of his waist momentarily before swiftly crossing them across his chest. "Alright alright... calm down Wu yi. We'll find him" Suho announced slowly to Kris "we'll both find him and he'll be OK" he said aloud.


Taking deep breaths, Kris could have sworn that if he'd had a heart, It'd be pounding as fast as a frantic mouse's heart. Seeing him in such a state made Suho worry for him. "Don't worry Kris, I promise we'll find him" he attempted to reassure his long time friend.

 

Looking at Suho sadly, worriedly, after gulping down the entire glass of rum that had been handed to him, Kris smiled weakly before lowering his head towards the floor "you think so? You really think so?" He asked in a low, almost inaudible, voice. "Yes I think so" Suho replied "however, we won't find him if we just stand here like a bunch of statues so lets get going. The sooner we leave, the sooner we'll find Luhan and bring him home." Looking up from the floor, Kris placed his hand on Suho's left shoulder, shaking it slightly as he smile weakly again. Suho knew that was his way of saying thanks without speaking. "Lets go then" Suho nodded at Kris before they both sped off into the darkness of the night.


~|back at Kai's house|~

Luhan struggled against the grip of the two vampires that continued to drag him through the mansion. With one arm being held by each vampire, Sehun holding and dragging him by his left arm while Kai held and dragged him by his right hand, Luhan couldn't take the gag out of his mouth. As they continued to drag him down the hall, Luhan attempted to plant his feet on the floor to stop them from taking him any further, muffling pleas and crying out for help. To his surprise, he succeeded in stopping the two vampires for a couple seconds before his weak feet gave out from under him as Kai turned around and pulled on his arm roughly. As he stumbled, attempting not to fall to his knees, the pair of vampires brought his arms behind his back before Sehun pulled out another bandana from his pants pockets and tied his arms together. after double knotting the bandana, Sehun spun Luhan around and lifted him over his shoulder before continuing walking to their destination.


Luhan squirmed as he was placed on Sehun's shoulder and watched as Sehun carried him through the hall. Feeling the bandana that gagged him become moist with saliva and blood, Luhan attempted to get it out of his mouth but failed, he knew he'd need his hands to take it out.


As the narrotaie on his back continued to squirm and muffle cries of help, Sehun could smell Luhan's blood run through his body and couldn't help but imagine all the wonderful, drinks he could mix his blood with "Maybe I'll drink it the way it is" he thought. Thinking back to when he held Luhan captive while they waited for Kris to leave, thinking of how wonderful and exotic Luhan's blood had tasted when he the droplets off his neck, Sehun couldn't wait to get him into the lahahbotrii so they could start slowly tasting and torturing the frightened, wounded narrotaie.


Taking a right turn through a large metal door that could only be opened from the outside with a specially key, Sehun passed Kai, who was holding the door open, and placed Luhan down on one of the metal tables, untying his hands only to strap him down to the table. As Luhan fought against the chains and leather straps that held him down, all he could think about was "someone please help me! Kris please help me!!!! PLEASE HELP ME KRIS!"