Dead man Walking chpt: 2

Dead man Walking

Choking on the blood that filled his throat, Luhan could only manage to attempt at swallowing it as he watched Kris on his throat. Feeling his warm spit mix with his even warmer blood which oozed out of the holes in his neck at a rapid pace Luhan managed to moan deep in his throat, showing Kris that he was in pain and disgust as he laid sprawled on the cell floor. Being paralyzed, Luhan watched in horror, as Kris lifted his head and his lips. Luhan moaned with discomfort and fear as Kris stood up, looking down at him as he did so. "Maybe next time you could make sure to lock the cage exactly as I did and put your chains on the other foot next time, maybe then I won't notice" Kris whispered into Luhan's ear as he kneeled down quickly before standing and leaving the room, leaving Luhan behind, laying in a pool of blood, paralyzed, in his cell.

 

~|3 hours later|~ Kris walked down the sidewalk that led through downtown, noticing people stare at him as he passed by through the corner of his eyes. He knew that they were noticing how pale he was compared to them, his skin was almost completely white. "At least I don't sparkle!" Kris thought to himself as he continued walking "unlike those sissy, hormonal idiots on Twilight!" Lost in his thoughts, Kris almost didn't notice Suho, another vampire in town, appear beside him. Keeping up with Kris, Suho slid his hands in his jacket pockets. "They're all staring" Suho announced to Kris uninterestedly . "Hmmm" was all Kris replied. "Humans! They're so naive and rude, thinking they know everything and believing they can stare at whatever they want!" Kris scowled. Suho nodded in agreement, not bothering to say anything, "he's in one of those moods" he thought to himself. "I can hear your thoughts remember!?" Kris growled as he used his telepathy to communicate with Suho."well you are. I won't apologize for thinking something that's true"Suho bravely telepathed back to kris.

 

Kris laughed to himself in amazement, Suho was the only vampire brave enough to act like this around him. "You sure are brave. You're the only vampire brave enough to say something like that around me" Kris told Suho. Smirking slightly, Suho glanced at Kris through the corners of his eyes. "Of course I am. I am the father of all vampires!" Suho replied as he stretched his arms out and look to the sky. Kris couldn't contain his laughter, they both bent over slightly, hugging their sides as they both fell into a fit of laughter. "I thought Dracula was" Kris remarked in between fits of laughter, trying to contain it as he talked. Suho, wheezed from laughing too hard, trying to regain his composer, "ahh, I was kidding. I have no idea who the father of vampires is. All I know is that Lilith is our mother." "Of course! every vampire knows that!" Kris replied to Suho. They both smiled at each other, showing off their brilliantly white teeth, as they fell silent and continued to walk together through town.

 

~|back at the mansion|~
Luhan struggled trying to get the chains Kris had locked around his feet to come off. Tilting his head back for a second before looking at the chains again, he whined, screaming as tears fell down his face. With his hands bound behind his back, Luhan couldn't wipe away the tears as they continued to fall down his face onto the cell floor. Exhausting himself, Luhan fell backwards, hitting his head against the floor harshly. He continued to scream, hoping but knowing that no one would hear his cries for help, as thoughts about how he'd gotten here flooded through his mind.

 

He had heard of them before, the "luvibanix" as everyone called them. They were people, or vampires, that would kidnap humans and sell them to vampires for ridiculous amounts of money or other valuable items. Luhan had been kidnapped by a strong luvibanix named Tao who then sold him to Kris for fifteen million dollars, the most expensive Narrotaie (vampires slave) in the history of sold Narrotaies.

 

Kris had looked through all the narrotaie that each luvibanix had to offer at the black auction, an auction set for vampires to secretly buy slaves. Over fifteen hundred narrotaies were being auctioned off or sold that day. Kris had only come to the black auction to look for fun and watch as other vampires bid away most of their fortunes to buy these poor humans.

 

All of that changed as Kris' sight fell upon a small boy, bound in chains, struggling against a luvibanix's grip. Dragging the boy behind him, Kris watched and approached the Luvibanix as he chained the boy to pole at a station at the auction. As he approached, an overwhelming smell filled Kris' nose, the blood of the struggling narrotaie, overwhelming his senses. Kris couldn't help but close his eyes and let the smell of Luhan's blood, which pulsed through Luhan's veins rapidly as he struggled against the station post, overwhelm him. "He's got good smelling blood don't he?!" The luvibanix asked as he approached him. "Yes. Not like any other narrotaie's that I've smelled before!" He remarked astonished. "I'm Tao, one of the best narrotaie traders in the country" Tao boasted. "Hmmm... Kris" Kris greeted Tao as he continued to watch Luhan struggle but soon give up as exhaustion ran through his body. "How much?" Kris asked Tao, soon widening his eyes in amazement as he realized that he'd really just asked a Lubanix that.

 

Tao laughed at Kris' expression "Everyone said you never buy when you come to these auctions. I know who you are, everyone here does even though you never buy. What made you change you mind this time? This narrotaie huh?" He asked as he patted the exhausted Luhan on top of his head, causing him to cower but begin struggling again "yeah, his blood does smell that good I guess" Tao said as he looked from Luhan to Kris. "Yes. How much?" Kris asked again. A wide, evil smile spread across Tao's face as he thought of how much he could get out of Kris "let's haggle". ~|END chapter 2|~