Dead man Walking chpt: 13

Dead man Walking

Nails and fangs tore into each others flesh.


Kai's dark eyes flashed a bright red as he felt blood dripping out of his arm, his eyesight gave him an advantage against the taller vampire that was upon him. Flashing, spraying, a bright ray of red substance out of his eyes, Kai watched as it hit Kris in the face, causing an instant, searing pain to rush through his head as his cheek began to burn. Bringing his hands to his face as the pain hit him, Kris let out a loud wail of pain before forcing his arms away from the burning skin and returned the attack with a bite to Kai's chin. As his fangs sank into his flesh Kris was knocked over by Sehun, who had pounced on him with full vampiric force.


Two against one Kris fought hard but was easily pinned down by the two vampires, "You think we're going to let you live and take Luhan away!?" Kai snarled as he kneed Kris in the stomach while Sehun held his arms down, "I don't care what you think. I'm going to kill the both of you and save my narrotaie" he growled back. A loud, menacing laugh escaped from kai's lips as he knocked his head back with laughter. "You dumb fool! How do you expect to kill us when we're the ones who have you pinned to the floor!?" Before Kris could answer a loud voice boomed from behind kai "This is how!"


Instantly a blur of blue and purple light sped towards Kai and Sehun. Within seconds the two vampires were screeching in agony as the light hit them straight in the face, their hands were brought to their faces to cover them. Kris wasted no time in pouncing at the vulnerable vampire above him as he saw Suho run past him and knock  Sehun to the floor with a punch that had so much force that Mike Tyson would be impressed.


The two vampires could do nothing as Kris and Suho threw punches, kicks, bites, and scratches at them, the pain in their faces was too much to handle to be able to fight back. Flesh and blood was torn away and splattered across the room with each attack.The pain soon faded away but the two vampires were left nearly blind as the majority of their eyes had melted away from whatever it was that Suho had splashed them with, even their vampire healing powers would work against the substance.


Using their hearing and whatever eyesight they had left, Sehun and Kai began fighting back. Suho was immediately scratched on the cheek so deeply that the majority of the flesh on his cheek fell to the floor and his teeth could visibly be seen behind the blood that spurted out and flooded down his neck and body before the wound closed up as it healed quickly. Kris' injury wasn't as 'painless' however. Kai's eyes had been burned so badly that the only way he could see anything was if he looked at something from the very corner of his eyes. Turning his head as much as possible, he aimed for whatever he could see of Kris' body. Throwing his hand back, Kai swiftly brought it to Kris' stomach and managed to tear straight through.


Feeling Kai's hand go through his body, Kris' kneeled on the floor, looking down at the wound after several seconds of paralyzed shock.  Kai's arm could be seen entering the wound and blood covered his sleeves. As soon as he saw the wound Kai grabbed the intestines that that had exited Kris's stomach along with his arm and pulled out back out through the front of the wound were he'd entered. Another round of paralyzing pain shot through Kris body and he, yet again, looked down to see the damage of Kai's attack.


Feeling light headed as the wound refused to heal and blood gushed from his body, along with the intestines that Kai continued to pull out, Kris's eyes rolled to the back of his head and fell to the floor.


Before blacking out, Kris managed to hear Suho scream his name followed by a large crushing sound that signaled that Suho, Kai, or Sehun had managed to crush one of the other's head in.