Dead man Walking chpt: 7

Dead man Walking

Feeling sweat run down his forehead, Luhan could feel his hair sticking to his damp head as his body began to feel as though it was boiling due to the multiple injections Kai had given him, which was forcing his body heat to rise tremendously, causing his entire body to sweat. Continually muffling screams for help into Sehun's hand, which held itself forcefully around his mouth, he fought to keep the tears from falling down his face as he struggled harder to get away. He could feel his face turning red as he tried to contain his nose from sniffling and held back his frightened tears. With his body shaking from fright, Kai and Sehun watched as the narrotaie tired himself out trying to escape.

 

Feeling his body shaking as he held it against his own, Sehun could also feel the veins in Luhan's body flowing with more blood than was usual for any narrotaie, frightened or not. Smelling his sweet blood, Sehun's senses were driving him crazy and his muffled screams spurred him to want to bite into his sweet, intoxicating smelling flesh. Looking down at his neck, Sehun could see the freshly patched wound on Luhan, the way the flesh had been patched together reminded him of a plaid design. The area was bright red and Sehun spotted droplets of blood around the stitched together skin that Kai had failed to wipe off after the operation.


Lowering his head, Sehun pressed his tongue to the spots of Luhan's wound where blood had been failed to be cleaned away. Watching Sehun the boy's neck, Kai, too, could smell the sweet blood that pulsated through Luhan's body and wanted a taste. Sensing Kai's anticipation Sehun pulled away, saving a few drops for him. As Kai placed his lips upon the droplets, his senses went into a frenzy.


The smell of his blood was overpowering but neither Sehun or Kai could've ever imagined Luhan to taste as good as he did. Pulling away after finishing his tasting Kai his lips, hoping there'd be remains of the delicious blood on his lips. "So this is why Kris got you?! No wonder! I wouldn't be able to let such a rare specimen escape from my grasp either if I were to run into one like he had. Now I know what the big fuss over you was about. Kris was selfish to keep you all to himself." Kai cooed to the boy as he placed his hand on his cheek, it with his thumb.


Luhan's screams had made him hoarse. Now, he was barely able to muffle whimpers into Sehun's hand as he attempted to cower away from the vampire who was addressing him and him only to find his back pressing deeper against the chest of the other vampire who was keeping him hostage. He couldn't contain his feelings anymore. As Kai leaned closer towards him, Luhan became to frightened to hold back his tears anymore. Feeling the tears stream down his face, the captive narrotaie couldn't help but feel slightly embarrassed at the same time as being scared for his life.


Mock comforting the frightened narrotaie, Sehun laughed as he felt Luhan begin to cry harder as his words sunk in, "poor little man... your bastard vampire master will never see you again and you'll be our meivar for the rest of your life." Luhan had heard about Meivars before. They were simular to narrotaies, the difference being that they were "blood slaves." A meivar was a slave that vampires feasted upon until the slave was nearly dead. Just before the meivar would dye of blood loss, the vampire would chain or strap them to a special device that would circulate blood through the meivars body and within a couple days, the meivar would have enough blood for his master to feast upon him again.

 

Struggling against Sehun's hold on him, Luhan used as much of the strength as he had to attempt to escape.


The door the the hidden room opened suddenly, sending bright light into the dark room. Looking towards the door, Luhan saw two figures standing in the doorway. "Xiumin you idiot! Close the door now!!!" Sehun snapped at his narrotaie. Flinching slightly, Xiumin inched his hands towards the door to close it, hesitating and freezing as he saw his Master restraining Luhan with one arm around Luhan's chest as his legs were wrapped around his feet, forcing Luhan to sit with his legs outstretched while Sehun's were placed above them, his other hand enclosing Luhan's mouth.


Seeing the other narrotaies, Luhan shook his head vigorously as he attempted to screech for help, hoping they'd help him. His heart nearly stopped, a lump appearing in his throat as he saw Kyungsoo reach for the door and close it harshly. Now the real tears appeared, the tears that felt like they'd never end, the tears that would leave Luhan's face looking horrid for days after they forced their way out, down his cheeks.

 

"I know what to do" Kai exclaimed as he looked at Sehun suddenly. Looking to Kai, Sehun's facial expression was one of curiosity as it told Kai to inform him on what his idea was. "Let's take him to the lahahbotrii!" Kai and Sehun both shared a sadistic smile between each other while Luhan's eyes widened, a nearly inaudible, muffled whimper escaping his lips as his eyes felt like bulging out of his head. "Please. Dear god no!" He pleaded in his thoughts "please not the lahahbotrii!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"lahahbotrii"' is supposed to be spelled that way in the story so it's not mispelled and it's pronounced (la-ha-h-bow-try)