Dead man Walking chpt: 14

Dead man Walking

Hearing a soft voice repeat his name Kris awoke with a groggy feeling running through his entire body. Attempting to sit up, he was held back, a light hand placing itself on his chest and gently pressing against it to make him lay back down, he didn't get far because of the pain that pulsed through his lower chest and stomach area.


Barely managing to open his eyes, Kris groaned with discomfort as the light in the room flooded his vision, making it twice as bad as it would be without the lights of the room one. Looking away from the ceiling, he was able to see much better than before but could still only manage to open his eyes just enough to make out blurred figures that kneeled beside him.


"Where am I?" He grumbled with discomfort. "Kris, it's me Luhan" a small voice whispered beside him "you're at Kai's mansion. Suho managed to sew you up and save you after the fight. Do you remember anything?" the small boy asked. "I remember pain.... and a black out. I was walking through his house to find Luhan and save him. Kai and Sehun were feasting upon him... I attacked them... then nothing."


Hearing that Kris remembered most of the events that had recently happened, Luhan and Suho both let out a sigh of relief, along with Xiumin, Lay, and Chen... who Suho had sent Xiumin to retrieve from his house to help repair Kris' torn, destroyed body after the fight.


"We're all glad you're alright" Lay and Chen simultaneously spoke as they looked down at the friend of their master "If you need anything, all of us are hear to help."


Smiling weakly, Kris nodded his head. "Is Luhan OK?" he asked, not realizing that Luhan had been the one who'd been repeatedly calling his name, and soothing his pained body by rubbing his hands on his upper chest with his gentle touch. "Yes. I'm here. I'm OK master" Luhan called out in a voice barely above a whisper "I'm OK thanks to you and Suho saving me." A small, relieved smile spread across his face as he spoke to his master while he continued to stoke his chest to relieve the pain as best as he possibly could.


"I thought they had killed you" Kris cried, a small tear escaping from both of his eyelids as he turned his head in the direction that he heard his narrotaie's voice "I thought I was too late." A sniffle was heard by the occupants in the room as Kris cried, relieved that his narrotaie, his prize, his friend was still alive. "I'm so sorry Luhan for everything. I promise I won't hurt you anymore. I want you to be OK. Please forgive me for what I've ever done to you" he pleaded through painful sobs as the tears flooded his eyesight and rushed down his face. "I forgive you Kris" the narrotaie replied "I'll always forgive you."


Watching the personal moment playing in the room Suho motions for Lay, Chen and Xiumin to leave the room. "Kris, Kai and Sehun are dead. I made sure to kill them after what they'd done to you and Luhan and who knows who else. No one will ever have to worry about them anymore. They're gone now."


The sound of his friend's voice rang in his ears, what he said repeating in his head "Kai and Sehun are dead, Kai and Sehun are dead, Kai and Sehun are dead.""They better be" he replied. "Kyungsoo is too. Xiumin will be going home with me if that's alright with you and you and Luhan can go back to your home once you've healed up some more." "How long will that take" he grumbled, "about two or three weeks" Suho remarked as he looked down at the sewed up scar on the shirtless man's body "maybe four."


Kris wanted to go home now but he knew that he was weak and Luhan definitely couldn't carry him around town in the state that he was in. "OK. That sounds good" he agreed to stay at Kai's mansion "I'll stay until I'm healed."


Nodding his head at Kris' agreement, Suho smiled before waving to his friend and Luhan. "I must be going now. I'll visit you periodically to see how you're healing" he said as he began heading out of the room. "Suho" Kris moaned "Thank you for your help." The vampire nodded and said "anything for a friend" before leaving the room, closing the door behind him, and left.


With only Luhan and himself left, Kris looked in the direction that he could hear Luhan breathing from. "Luhan, Please forgive me again" he begged "I'm really so sorry for everythin...." he was interrupted by Luhan as he shhhhed him, "get some rest now. I'll be right here if you need anything" he said as he watched Kris, his master, with all of the attention he could possibly put in to keeping watch of him, "I'll be right here" he repeated.


Hearing those words, Kris attempted to nod but fell asleep instantly, the pain and exhaustion running through his body taking all of the energy out of him, "Alright he whispered, OK."


With that Luhan grabbed a small blanket and wrapped it around himself before placing his head on his masters chest, falling asleep along with his master, dreaming of the day they could both go back home and forget this place.


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++END+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you all for subscribing and reading this story.

     I'm glad that I was finally able to figure out an ending for the story and hope that you liked it.

It was fun writting this and I hope to come up with simular stories that i enjoy writing just as much as this one.

      Until then, I hope you can enjoy readinghis and many other stories by other authors that are good.