Dead man Walking chpt: 11

Dead man Walking

Having successfully snuck out of the mansion, Xiumin wondered around in the dark debating what way he should go to find Kris. " I won't let them do this to him any longer" he thought to himself, "Luhan will not die the same way Sungmin had!" The thought of his and Kyungsoo's dead friend still hurt him, his heart sinking before sending a sharp pain through his chest every time a thought of his friend appeared. His face masked itself in anger at the thought of how everyone believed Kai's and Kyungsoo's ridiculous story about how the narrotaie had died. "He died from revaruox!" They say, "At least he died quickly they all say!" He began screaming. "Yeah, sure that's true... to a certain extent. He did die because of revaruox but it's because of them forcing him into being a marien that he got revaruox and he didn't die slowly! Becoming a marien means that you'll die slowly!"

 

A Marien was a narrotaie that became a "blood slave." The narrotaie would be fed off of until it's blood was practically run out then they'd be strapped to a machine that would circulate the remaining blood in the narrotaies body and cause the heart to pump blood through the body fast. Within a couple days after being strapped to the machine the narrotaie would have enough blood in it's body to be fed off of again. Thinking deeply, Xiumin mindlessly wondered through the empty streets that lead to town without even realizing he was doing so. "Xiumin!!" Came a voice from afar. Looking up from the ground to see Kris and Suho rushing towards him he froze in place, panicking. "Kris" he finally mustered up the courage to squeak, frightened.


Stopping in front of the small male, Kris and Suho exchange glances between each other as they raised their brows at Xiumin, he was acting strange, he was acting scared. Xiumin's body shook uncontrollably as he stared up at the two vampires that were standing before him. Gulping harshly, Xiumin screamed out what he had to say as fast as possible, "Luhan's still at Kai's house!!!!! They have him trapped in a hidden room!!!! They planned all of it from the very start!!!! They're going to make him their marien!!!!!" Seeing the shocked expressions spread across the pair's faces, Xiumin stood shaking before finally spinning around and running as fast as he could in the opposite direction.


Standing in their places, froze in place, Suho and Kris couldn't believe what they'd just heard. Kris' jaw had dropped open in shock after hearing what Xiumin had to say. "Did he just...", Suho attempted to ask, "did he just..." He couldn't finish his question. Suddenly, without any warning, Kris sprinted off, heading in the same direction as Xiumin, "Luhan, my Luhan, a marien!!" His thoughts screamed "I'll kill them. I'll kill them all!!" He promised himself as he ran without stopping.

 

Running at an incredible speed, Kris didn't notice himself pass the narrotaie that had just informed him of Luhan's where abouts. As a bright blur passed him, Xiumin didn't even need to ask himself who or what it was that had just passed him, he knew it was Kris and he knew that Kris was on his way to get Luhan back. Soon after, Xiumin saw another blur run past him, Suho. "Be safe" he huffed through exhausted breaths as he continued to run towards the mansion that Kris and Suho were now, also, heading towards "they'll destroy you if your not careful."


It took just mere seconds to burst through the large front doors of the large mansion. Looking around Kris had only one task in his mind, kill Kai and Sehun and save his special narrotaie before they could hurt him.


Making his way through the hallways of the house, Kris looked for anything that could look like a secret passage. Seeing a silhouette in the distance, Kris stopped immediately before running and attacking the figure. As the pair fell to the floor, Kris managed to identify who he was attacking, none other than Do Kyungsoo, Kai's narrotaie. Tackling and pinning the small male to the ground, Kris grasped onto the boy's throat, silencing him from screaming out and notifying Kai and Sehun of his presence. "You'll show me where this hidden room of Kai's is or I'll make sure to torture you slowly before killing you after I find and kill your master and his friend Sehun!" Kris growled, baring his teeth angrily at the narrotaie beneath him.

 

Unable to speak, Kyungsoo could only manage to barely shake his head. "Unpin me or I'll never be able to show you" he wheezed as Kris' hand tightened around his throat.