Dead man walking chpt: 4

Dead man Walking

Reaching the top of the stairs immediately, Kris and Chanyeol ran to the room where Kris had left Luhan. Skidding to a halt in front of the room, the door had been torn from its hinges and had fallen to the ground. Kris looked from the fallen door to the bed where Luhan had been set down. There, where he'd been sleeping on the bed, was Luhan, he was desperately trying to hold Baekhyun back away from him while Baekhyun was on top of him, his mouth hung wide open, trying to attack Luhan's neck. Luhan screamed as the infected Baekhyun used his strength to overpower him, barely, sinking his teeth into Luhan's flesh. Screaming from the instant pain, Luhan continued to try and push Baekhyun away from him. Kris, mean while, was paralyzed, he couldn't think straight or react properly as he watched his precious narrotaie being attacked and torn apart.

 

Chanyeol pushed Kris out of the way, grabbing Baekhyun by the chest from behind with both arms before jerking him back and throwing him against the wall. As he was jerked away from Luhan, flesh and blood clung to his teeth, peeled off, away from Luhan. Luhan continued to scream before blood filled his throat, choking on it as some of it spilled from the open gash on his neck while the remainder of it choked him. Opening his mouth, he gasped for air as he puked up the blood that had made its way to his mouth. The salty, metallic taste overwhelmed him as he began panicking for air. "I'm going to die! I'm going to die!" he wanted to screech but couldn't.

 

Seeing his narrotaie panicking, unable to breathe, Kris snapped out of his state of shock and ran to Luhan's side as Chanyeol restrained Baekhyun who was fighting with all him might to get free and attack Luhan again. "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" Chanyeol yelled to Kris as he dragged Baekhyun out of the room and jumped out of the window Baekhyun had smashed to get inside and attack Luhan.

 

Feeling tears fill his eyes, Kris tried hard not to cry as he looked down at Luhan. Puking up more and more blood as Kris grabbed him and picked him up as gently as possible, Luhan made a gross gurgling sound as blood rushed out of the hole in his neck and into his mouth. Kris flitted as fast as he could out of his house, through the woods surrounding his mansion, and into town. No one could see him, as he ran too quickly for the human eye to see. Dodging through the unnaturally crowded town, Kris flitted until he reached the end of town, and stood in front of the huge, white mansion.


Ringing the door bell and knocking on it loudly, banging his fist harshly onto the door, Kris could feel the tears he was holding back begin to resurface. "Open the damn door you slow !" Kris yelled as he began ringing the doorbell more and more frequently. The door to the house opened wide as Kris readied himself to knock on it again. "Kai! Please help me! Please!" Kris pleaded as he invited himself in, nearly knocking Kai to the floor. Holding Luhan in his arms, he seemed lifeless. Shocked from Kris' frantic behavior, Kai stood up and looked at Luhan. "Take him to the operation room!" Kai yelled to Kyungsoo, his narrotaie, as he saw Luhan's body dangle lifelessly in Kris' hands. Nodding, Kyungsoo led Kris through the house until they reached the operation room. Opening the heavy doors to the room, Kyungsoo stepped to the side swiftly as Kris nearly barged in without letting Kyungsoo finish opening the doors. "Place him on the table" Kai commanded Kris, who was now crying hysterically, as he entered the room. Obeying Kai's command, Kris laid Luhan on the table in front of him before his body began to shake uncontrollably. "What happened!?" Kai screamed to Kris as he saw Kris cover his face with his hands before running his hands through his hair roughly. "Baekhyun attacked him" Kris sobbed.


Pausing, shocked, Kai's and Kyungsoo's mouths both gaped open as Kris' word hit them with full force. "Att...attacked!?" Kyungsoo screeched, bringing his hands up to his mouth as he attempted to contain the tears that formed in his eyes and contain the scream filling his throat. "why would he attack Luhan?" Kai asked. Kris choked as his throat swelled up, "revaruox" was all he could muster out as he began sobbing hysterically again. "Kyungsoo, take Kris to the bar room and get him something to calm his nerves" Kai commanded. "No no! I have to stay here with Luhan!" Kris wailed as Kyungsoo attempted to grab his arm and take him away. "Kris I must work in silence and alone. Leave or Luhan won't be saved" Kai attempted not to yell but his voice was raised.


Shocking him, Kris had never heard Kai raise his voice to him before. Standing in his place, shocked from everything that was happening, Kris stumbled backwards as he felt Kyungsoo grab him arm and gently lead him out of the room. Striding towards the doors, Kai slammed them shut in front of him as Kris was led out of the room, to the mansions' bar. ~|end chapter 4|~