Dead man Walking chpt: 12

Dead man Walking

Leading Kris down the dimly lit halls they soon ran into Suho and Xiumin. Approaching the pair, Kris kept a tight hold on Kyungsoo's shoulder and found Suho doing the same with Xiumin. "He said he'd lead us to the room" Suho announced as he shook Xiumin's shoulder, not bothering to look at anyone other than Kris. Kris looked from Suho to Xiumin who was looking at Kyungsoo with fear in his eyes. "Alright. I trust him more than this little rat" Kris replied as he shook Kyungsoo's shoulder in the same fashion as Suho had with Xiumin but with more force. "Well then, lead the way" Suho Commanded as he pushed Xiumin past Kris and Kyungsoo. Looking back at the two vampires and the other narrotaie behind him after saving himself from stumbling to the floor, He did as he was told, heading in the direction of the hidden room where Sehun and Kai were keeping Luhan hostage.


As they progressed towards the room, Kris noticed that the halls kept getting increasingly darker. Leaning his head towards Suho, without looking away from the narrotaie he was keeping a tight grip on, Kris whispered what he was noticing "It's the same way I hid Luhan" he said " the further down the stairway I go, the darker it gets." Hearing Kris' whisper Suho nodded "I think that's how every vampire hides their narrotaie... by hiding them in rooms that are hidden by dark halls and stairways." Thinking about it now that Suho had mentioned it, Kris realized that it made sense and that it was true, every vampire hid their prized narrotaies... he hid Luhan in a dungeon-like room which you had to go down a long, dark stairway to get to, Kai hid his narrotaies in rooms hidden by dark hallways, Suho hid his prized narrotaies Chen and Lay in a hidden attic and Chanyeol hid Baekhyun in an underground tunnel that his house had been built over.

 

Snapping out of his daze, Kris saw Xiumin heading into a pitch black hallway, "you'll want to use you special eyesight now" he said.


Doing as Xiumin had suggested, Kris could feel his eyesight change as he let his dark brown eyes change to a bright, glowing shade of aqua blue thus allowing him to see everything in the pitch black hallway as if it was completely lit. Looking towards Suho, he saw Suho's eyes had shifted also, his eyes were a deep, but still bright, shade of purple.


Looking forward again, Kris saw Xiumin turn towards a door on the right side of the hall. Stepping in front of it, Kris and Suho both took a better look at it, the door was about the size of six vault doors. "This is where they're keeping Luhan?" Suho asked in a voice that was barely audible, he didn't want to speak loudly in case Sehun and Kai would hear. Shaking his head, Xiumin stepped aside. Pushing Kyungsoo towards Xiumin, Kris took hold of the handle to the door and opened the heavy door without thinking about it.

 

Upon opening the door wide, Kris and Suho both froze, in front of them, in the middle of the room, was Luhan strapped to a table and feeding on him were Sehun and Kai.


Unconsciously, Kris' sped forward, towards the pair of vampires feasting upon HIS narrotaie.

 

Hearing someone speeding towards them, Sehun and Kai both looked up, blood dripping from both of their chins, just in time to see Kris pounce at them, fangs bared and sharp nails reaching for them both.