Tell Me Your Wish, Dong Hyun

Tell Me Your Wish, Dong Hyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“OMMA!” He said nervously, his hand rested on the closet door. Did he hid Daphne on time? His mom just looked at him as if he had grown two heads. “O…omma?”

His mom moved towards him. She eyed him suspiciously. “What are you doing with your closet?” She asked.

He gulped. “I’m just looking for an outfit that I could use today, that’s all.”

“You want me to look an outfit for you?”

“Aniyo.” He snapped. “Just get out, mom.”

“You’re hiding something, Dong Hyun-ah.”

“Aniyo. I’m not hiding anything from you, Omma.” He said as he gently pushed his mother towards the door.

“Let me see your closet.” She said and his brain wanted to explode.

“Omma!” He shouted in alarm as his mother opened the closet, flashing Daphne hiding inside the closet.

“Annyeong haseyo.” Daphne greeted nervously, flashing a peace sign. His mother’s jaw dropped and lost her consciousness. He was there to catch her in time before her head would hit the floor.

 

“DRINK this water, Omma.” Dong Hyun said as he placed a glass of water in front of her. Three of them, including Daphne, were on the kitchen. They led Mrs. Kim to the kitchen after she regained her consciousness.

His mother drank the water from the glass then breath. “You’re saying that this girl is a genie?” He nodded. “Are you taking illegal drugs lately?”

“I’m not joking, Omma. She’s a genie and she’s responsible why father was promoted. I wished for it.” He said.

“Don’t get it wrong, Mrs. Kim.” Daphne said. “Dong Hyun’s father deserved to be promoted. He worked really hard every day for three years so I granted your son’s wish.”

Dong Hyun looked at her, confused. “How do you know? Are you eavesdropping that time?”

“I didn’t mean it okay?” She retorted.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter