Tell Me Your Wish, Dong Hyun

Tell Me Your Wish, Dong Hyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DONG Hyun noticed a paper being slipped on his table. He caught a glimpse of a letter F written in a red ink on the upper left of the paper. “What happened, Mr. Kim?” He looked up and saw his teacher. He blinked constantly. “Last time, you’re doing great but now you failed.”

He smiled bitterly. “It’s just isn’t my day.” He said.

His teacher’s eyebrow arched. “Alibis. Just say that you didn’t study. Broken-hearted?”

He looked up, shocked. “No.” He said, defensively.

His teacher pressed hr lips. “I can see it clearly in your eye bags, Mr. Kim.” She said as she walked back to the front. The whole class laughed at her remark. He sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair.

 

“HEY!” Dongho’s voice made him turned his head. He saw him together with Baro approaching him. “It’s our break time. Why are you locking yourself in this freaking rooftop?” He asked.

He smiled. “Freaking rooftop? We used to hangout here most of our free time, there’s nothing strange if I’ll lock myself here.”

“You seemed aloof these past few days. Something’s wrong?” Baro asked.

“Is it about Daphne?” Dongho asked.

He sighed heavily. “She left.” He said softly. “And I don’t know when will she gets back or worse, she wouldn’t be back anymore.”

“Dude, cheer up.” Dongho said, patting his back. “She’ll be back, okay? I just know it. I had a great feeling that she’ll be back.”

He laughed. “Your confide

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter