Tell Me Your Wish, Dong Hyun

Tell Me Your Wish, Dong Hyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

DAPHNE felt Dong Hyun’s hand intertwined with hers. She bit her lower lip to keep herself from screaming. She admit, having her hand intertwined with his tickles her to death. Oh my! She’s really in love with Dong Hyun!

She felt her hand started to sweat from the realization. She tried to free her hand from him but he held it firmly. “I…I have a sweaty hand. You’ll surely don’t want to hold my hand.” She said, looking at him while they strolled together at the park.

He smiled at her. “Silly but I love what I’m feeling right now.”

She blushed to death that she turned her face away from his sight so he couldn’t see how red she was. He laughed. So, he saw her reaction. Darn! She loves this bastard!

“Oh, look.” He said, pointing at the crowded people. “Is that Kevin?” He asked.

She turned to where he was pointing. She laughed. “Yeah, that’s him. He’s a magician for this moment. My master has really some serious problem with his brain.”

He grinned. “Oh, don’t be like that. He just wanted some money, remember? He’s a clubber.”

She nodded. “Yeah, not to mention he’s bored.”

“I wonder what would be his next job.” He said, beaming. “First, he’s a cashier. Next, he’s a newspaper boy and now he’s a magician. Seriously, how many jobs does he have for one day?”

She laughed. “Don’t ask me. I have no idea.”

 

“HMM… I love the flavor of this ice cream.” She said. Both of them were now sitting at the nearby bench with an ice cream on their hand. “A chocolate flavored ice cream with swiss mocha chips and red raspberry swirl.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter