Tell Me Your Wish, Dong Hyun

Tell Me Your Wish, Dong Hyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“SHOULD I buy this or not?” Dong Hyun asked her. She turned around and saw him holding a leafy vegetable. “Or this? Which one?”

She shrugged. “What did your mom told you?”

He sighed. “I’ll take this cabbage instead.” He said, ignoring her question. She wanted to pull his hair right there and then. She rolled her eyes as she made a resolve of ignoring him.

He walked to the counter so she followed him. She waited behind him as she observed what the cashier was doing. She caught a glimpse of the cashier’s ring. It looked familiar to her. Her gaze ran up to the cashier’s face. Her eyes went wide as she gasped.

“Master!” She exclaimed. Dong Hyun turned his head to her with a frown.  She moved beside him while her gaze steadily to her master, or so to speak, to the cashier.

Her master winked at her. “Is he Dong Hyun?” He asked.

She nodded then she looked at Dong Hyun. “Dong Hyun-ah, he’s my master, Kevin.”

Dong Hyun’s jaw dropped. “Your master is a cashier?” He asked as if he can’t believe what he saw.

Kevin chuckled. “Don’t take it seriously. This is just my part-time job. I’m out of penny.”

“So you better quit clubbing, master.” She said.

“No way! Club is my life!”

“Woah!” Dong Hyun interrupted. “Your master is a clubber?”

“You have no idea.” She said to him.

“Why? Neverland doesn’t have clubs?” He asked, totally amazed.

Kevin snorted. “Nev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter