Tell Me Your Wish, Dong Hyun

Tell Me Your Wish, Dong Hyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

FROM school uniform, he changed to a white shirt and jeans. He was about to leave his room when he remembered Daphne. He should thank her. He opened his bag and rubbed the bottle. She appeared in front of him then he hugged her tight.

“Omo!” She shrieked. She gripped his hair and pulled him roughly away from her.

“Aaahhh!” He screamed. “I’m just thankful, you know. I’m not gonna you!” He snapped at her.

“You scared me, okay?” She countered back. “I was shocked you suddenly hugged me. What was that for anyway?”

“I’m just thankful. My father got promoted!” He retorted.

“You don’t have to hug me. A word thank you is enough!”

A knock on the door interrupted them. Their eyes went wide. The door opened and Dong Hyun jumped to the door to prevent it from opening fully while Daphne ran and hid behind the door.

“Are you okay?” His father asked. “Seems like I heard you screamed.”

“Yeah, that was me.” He said. “I’m just singing trying to reach the high notes.”

“I’m beginning to think my only son is gay.” His father said.

“Appa!” He snapped. He could feel his face reddened as he saw from the corner of his eyes Daphne was covering to keep herself from laughing. “I’m not gay!”

“So better stop reaching those high notes. It’s creeping me out.” He said then left.

He glared at her as he closed the door. “Laugh or I’ll break your house.” He threatened. She b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter