Tell Me Your Wish, Dong Hyun

Tell Me Your Wish, Dong Hyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

HE went to his room immediately after dinner. He’s surprised the genie behaved a while ago. There’s no thud coming from his room. He wondered what she was doing in his room. When he opened the door, he saw her sleeping on his bed occupying the whole bed.

“Aish.” He muttered as he closed the door. Now where would he sleep? He should have rubbed the bottle before he went to the kitchen. He grabbed the bottle and was about to rub it when he caught a glimpse of her, sleeping quietly on his bed.

He sighed. If he would rub the bottle, she would surely wake up. He sat beside her sleeping form. A smile suddenly formed on his lips. He ran his fingers gently on her cheek.

She moaned in her sleep. “Dong Hyun-ah…” She muffled in a low voice as she turned over. He smirked. Is she dreaming of him?

 

DAPHNE stretched her body under the covers and yawned. It’s morning again. She looked around the room. Wait! This was definitely not her room! Someone kidnapped her?

She got up abruptly and was about to scream when she heard a moan beside the bed. She crawled to see who it was. She saw Dong Hyun lying on the floor. She sighed as she ran her fingers through her hair. Right, she was sleeping on his bed inside his room. She nudged him with her foot to wake him up. “Dong Hyun-ah…” She said in a low voice.

He moaned. “What?” He mumbled.

“Aren’t you going to school?”

“Nope. It’s Saturday today.” He said,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter