Tell Me Your Wish, Dong Hyun

Tell Me Your Wish, Dong Hyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“YOU were harsh with your friends, you know that?” She said to him. He just grinned when he looked at her. Both of them were sitting at the fountain along with the other couples, too.

“It’s okay.” He said. “They know me anyway as well as I know them. The three of us were friends since we were kids.” She smiled as she stared at him. “What? Why are you looking at me like that?” He asked.

She chuckled as she shook her head. “It’s nothing.”

He pinched her nose. “I’ll be back, okay? I’ll just have to buy you another ice cream.” He grinned sheepishly as he gave her a wink before he left.

 

“SO, you like that human.” A voice said behind her. She turned around and saw a guy in a curly, orange hair with a big red nose. Her face was blank. Who’s this guy? The guy rolled his eyes. “I’m your master, duh?”

Her eyes went wide. “Oh, master? Wow! You’re a…” She paused, having a suppressed grin on her lips.

“A clown.” He said, continuing her sentence. He sat beside her. “Do you love that Dong Hyun guy?”

She sighed. “I don’t know, I’m not sure. But I do like him. He’s a good guy and a good – “

“Kisser.” Her master cut her off, grinning.

“Shut up!” She snapped as she felt her face turned red. “Wait! Are you keeping an eye on me?”

“Of course, I’m your master so expect me to do that. And I know you broke the rule of toying the weather. You know that’s a big no-no.”

She poute

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter