Tell Me Your Wish, Dong Hyun

Tell Me Your Wish, Dong Hyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“BREAk a leg, Dong Hyun-ah!”Daphne’s cheer echoed inside his brain as the teacher handed him the test paper. She cheered for him before he went to school. Yesterday, she helped him in reviewing his notes by throwing questions at him. Somehow, her help makes it easier for him to remember the lessons they had took.

He read the first question on the paper in front of him. He smirked. Silly but the study session he and Daphne had raced inside his brain. He can now smell the passing grade.

*Piece of cake.* He thought.

 

“HOW’S your exam?” Daphne greeted him with a beaming face even before he could enter the house. He can surely tell she’s excited to hear from him. “Yah, I’m asking you!” She snapped.

He smirked. “It’s a piece of cake!” He said proudly.

She grinned. “I told you! So we should celebrate it. You should treat me!” She demanded.

“What?”

“As far as I know, I helped you in reviewing your lessons. You owe me one, Dong Hyun-ah.”

He eyed her. “Silly genie.” He muttered and she just shrugged.

 

“WE’RE here at the park.” She said knowingly. “What do you think of me? A kindergarten?”

He chuckled. “The park is nice. Look at everywhere, it’s so colorful.”

“Are you making fun of me?”

He laughed. “Of course not. Come here.” He said as he held her hand and led her to the swing. “Sit, c’mon. I’ll swing it for you.”

She glared at him as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter