Tell Me Your Wish, Dong Hyun

Tell Me Your Wish, Dong Hyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

THE couple stopped kissing. They probably knew that they have audiences in front of them. The girl looked pissed when she turned her face to them but she looked shocked when she saw them.

“Oh, Dong Hyun-ah.” She said. Daphne was surprised. She knew Dong Hyun? She can feel Dong Hyun’s  jaw muscles moved. Then she looked at her.

“Let’s go. Keep walking.” He said to her.

She knew there was something wrong but she kept shut. Dong Hyun looked pissed so she doesn’t want to annoy him, maybe later. Both of them passed through the couple. Dong Hyun didn’t bother to look at them.

She decided to stay silent.

 

“MOM and dad might be in the kitchen.” Dong Hyun said. “Run to the stairs carefully, okay? Be sure to avoid making any sound.” He said then she nodded.

As he went to the kitchen, he felt Daphne moved behind him. “Mom! I’m back.” He said. Just as when he put the things he purchased on the table, a loud thud came from the stairs. He cursed inwardly.

“What was that?” His father asked.

“A thief?” His mom said.

He chuckled nervously. “Of course not. I made sure the door is close before I went here in the kitchen.”

His mom frowned at him. “What happened to your cheek? Why is it red? Did you fight with someone?”

He gulped. “Aniyo. Just don’t bother me, omma. This is just nothing, okay? I’m hungry already and I’m sure dad, too.”

His dad shrugged th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter