Tell Me Your Wish, Dong Hyun

Tell Me Your Wish, Dong Hyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

HE immediately went to his room after he ate dinner. He wonder what was that thud all about, and what was the genie been up to inside his room after he left.

He twisted the door knob and opened the door after he ate dinner. Before he could pushed it fully open, it knocked onto something. He heard the genie groaned in pain.

“What are you doing? Trying to sneak out?” He said to her as he closed the door behind.

“Of course not.” She snapped as she stood up.

“And why are you out of the closet? I told you-“

“As far as I can remember, you only said that I shouldn’t leave this room, not the closet. Got the difference?” She cut him off.

“Loud mouth genie.” He muttered as he transferred his bag from his bed to the study table in the corner. He put the bottle on the bedside table.

He remembered something. “You told me I’ve got three wishes from you right?” He asked.

“Yup” She said without looking at him. She was busy looking at the picture frames from the side. “Who’s this girl?” She asked with a picture frame on her hand.

He went to her and snatched it. “That’s my stupid ex-girlfriend.” He said as he took the picture from the frame and split it into two. He tossed it in the trash.

She went to the trash and picked the picture. “You’re handsome than I thought.” She commented holding the other part of the picture with his face on it.

“Toss it back to the trash.” He said.

She shrugged. “I won’t. So you have already your first wish?”

“Do you have any policy about granting a wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter