Tell Me Your Wish, Dong Hyun

Tell Me Your Wish, Dong Hyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HIS heart was thumping really hard. He can’t move as if his feet were glued to the ground. How was it possible? She smiled at him as she walked towards him. “Hi.” She said but he was too stunned to say something. He just looked at her. “Dong Hyun-ah, it’s me. You don’t miss me?”

“D...Daphne?”

She smiled then she hugged him tight. “I miss you so much.” She whispered in his ear. A smile slowly formed on his lips as he threw his arms around her. This is really her! His girl, only girl!

He released her. “H…how did you come back? I…I mean – “

“I’m human now.” She cut him off. She cupped his face as she looked at him in the eye. “Master Kevin granted your wish. He saw and felt your pain when he took me away from you.”

“Then why he didn’t just grant it that time?”

“He has to talk with his brothers about that. To my surprise, master AJ and master Eli agreed to transform me into human. They know the feeling of what’s in a forbidden love situation. And you know what? They change that rule.”

He grinned. “I should thank master Kevin.” He said.

“Look behind you.” She said, beaming.

He turned around and saw a messenger boy. He turned to him and his jaw dropped. The messenger boy was Kevin! Kevin beamed at them as he waved then drove off with his motorcycle. “Thank you master Kevin!” He shouted and Kevin waved at them again as he parted.

Dong Hyun turned to look at her. His eyes were sparkling wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter