Tell Me Your Wish, Dong Hyun

Tell Me Your Wish, Dong Hyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 “Y…YOU’LL gonna be late in school.” She stammered. Both of them were standing outside the gate. He dragged her out of the house because he wanted to talk to her and now she’s making an excuse because she doesn’t want to talk to him. He smirked. She can’t even look straight into his eyes.

“I like you.” He said, grinning. She jerked her head towards him, giving him a startled look. “I…It maybe not grand as love but I’d like to explore this feelings I have for you.”

She gulped as she blinked twice. “Wh…what? Would you mind repeating that? I think I had a brain damage while you were speaking.”

His lips twitched into a smile. “I said I like you and I’d really like to explore these feelings I have for you.”

She bit her lower lip nervously. He smirked. “You like me too?” He teased.

“Oh, the arrogance.” She sneered at him and he barked in laughter.

“I like you.” He said again then he leaned towards her. She knew what he was going to do but she didn’t stop him and she cursed herself for anticipating the second kiss. But even before his lips would touch hers, she heard a thud followed by Dong Hyun’s groaned.

She caught a glimpse of a rolled newspaper just beside his feet. She looked immediately at the newspaper boy riding a bike. She gasped. “Master!” She called.

Kevin winked at them. “Some one’s watching you.” He mouthed as he drove off.

“What the hell is wrong with your master?” Dong Hyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter