Tell Me Your Wish, Dong Hyun

Tell Me Your Wish, Dong Hyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 “CAN I have my second wish right now?” He asked moments later. They’re walking heading home. She was sure he’s pissed but she doesn’t know the exact reason.

“Do you still love her?” She asked even before she could stop herself. “Uh, sorry. Don’t answer – “

“No, I don’t love her anymore after what she did to me. She fooled me and I hate her for that. All I wanted now is to get even. Now can I have my second wish?”

She sighed. “What is it?”

“I wish her boyfriend would cheat on her so they would break up and she would feel the hurt she gave me.”

“I…I’m sorry, Dong Hyun-ah but I can’t do that.”

“Why?!” He snapped.

“I can’t hurt people’s feelings. Genies are not allowed to interfere with the feelings of the human being. I’m so sorry, Dong Hyun-ah but I can’t grant your wish.” She said apologetically.

He muttered something unintelligible. “You’re a genie so why can’t you just grant it and move on?”

“I’m really sorry, Dong Hyun-ah but – “

“Aish. You’re a worthless genie!”

She looked at him. Does he really mean it? She sighed inwardly. His words hurt her. But she tried to understand because he’s pissed right now. She gulped. “M…maybe you could try another wish. Maybe I could grant it.”

He snorted. “Maybe? Forget it.” He retorted.

“Please don’t get mad at me.” She said softly.

He sighed. “Okay. I wish it will rain really hard right now so both

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter