Family Tree

My Cute Hyung/Dongsaeng

Warning: Sups boring chapter. I just wanted to get the project over with. I felt so bored and sleepy writing this chap. The reason that I had to go back and write these chapters is because they built the story better because I was write a new chapter and realized it kinda doesn't make sense without the missing chaps.

   Our project was coming to an end. I walked in the hallway and as I passed a window I glanced at our school's tree. It was said that the tree had been there for over 150 years. It was fall, almost winter, and the trees shed most of it's leaves. Time really fly, doesn't it?

   I went into the boy's locker room to change into my normal clothes to return Minjae’s daughter’s clothes.

   “Have you guys heard?” I heard the school’s annoying bully spoke.

   “What?“ answered his minion.

   “The tibetan fox and his small eyed friend are both going to leave town soon.”

    “So?”

    “The little prince will be alone and-”

    “Wooyoung-hyung are you in here?” I heard Khun ask and the bullies stop talking. “Oh! Have you guys seen Wooyoung?“ Khun asked someone.

    “No.” the bully answered.

    “Okay thanks.” Khun says and I heard the door opened and closed. I want to wait in the stall to hear what the bully plans but the school's bell rang.

    “Aish.” I said rushing to wear on my clothes when the bullies left.

-

   I couldn't concentrate in class, the thought of what the bullies plan kept on running through my mind. What if it was something bad? Why can't they do it now? Are they afraid of me and Junho? Should I not leave for the dance competition? Should I tell someone? Maybe I should confront them?

   “Woo.” A girl I hardly talk to tap on me.

   “Hmm?”

   “Class is over.” She says and I thanked her and left the class to lunch.

   Walking to lunch I saw the bullies. I'm not scared of them, they are actually the nicest bullies out there. I wouldn't even really consider them bullies, they used to be but that was freshman year and the title kinda stays. First impression are lasting impressions.

   They still do break into fights sometimes but they really did changed for the better.

   “Hey.” I said and I walked up to them.

   “What is it?” the leader asked.

   “Have you guys really gaved up bullying?”

   “Yeah, why?”

   “I heard you guys talking about my older brother.”

   “So...” the guy asked looking uneasy. is he blushing, but I doubt that.

   “What are you planning?” I asked.

   “I don't know, I want to ask him out.” the bully says and my jaw literally dropped.

   “What!?“ I asked loudly.

   “Shh!!!” the bully pulled me to a secluded area. “I wanna ask Nichkhun out.” the bully blush looking away from me.

   “You!? Hwang Chansung!?” I asked and he nodded his head “B-but you're straight!!!”

   “I’m actually bi.”

   “But you used to bully those who were gay or bi!”

   “Yeah.” he sighed. “I was in denial back then, but your brother he really is too freaking adorable that I don't care no more.”

   “Wow.”

   “Do I have the permission to ask him out?”

   “Sure, but it is him who has to say yes, don't force him. And don't hurt him. Also promise me for the days that I'm gone watch over him, okay?”

   “Yeah, I don't wanna force him.”

   “But you know he is straight, right?””

   “Yeah, I do. But I won't give up.”

   “Yeah, good luck!” I said to him and went to the lunch room.

-

   ‘snap’ Khun took a pic of me, him, and Junho as we walked down the hall to our locker at the end of the day.

   “Why have you been taking so many pictures lately?” I asked.

   “Secret!” he put a finger to his lips.

   “Is it for the times you miss me by your side?”

   “No.” he answers smiling and ran away to his locker up ahead.

   “Slow down or you'll fall!” Junho shouted.

   ‘Bump’ Nichkhun bump into someone and fell on his bottom.

   “Are you okay?” the bully asked and Khun shakes his head yes taking the bullies offered hand to stand up.

   “Thank you.“ Khun said.

   “No problem.” Chansung looks away, not being able to look at Khun straight in the eyes.

   Khun walks to his locker and Chansung walked away.Again he couldn't open his locker. “Aish Khun, you really need to learn how to do this.” I said and open his locker for him.

  “Thanks, Woo.“ he says. I saw I pic hunged in his locker for the family tree.

  “Is this for the family tree?” I asked, the picture looks professionally taken.

   “Yes it is.” he says and take the picture out of his locker and exchange a few books into the locker.

-

   “Okay! Everyone hole punched their picture and tied a string to it!?” Minjae asked. Although school was over we had to come to the school tree to finish our project.

   “Yes!“ the student shouted.

   “Okay, you can tie your strings to the tree branches now!” Minjae shouted and everyone happily ran to the tree trying to tie their strings.

   Me and Junho boosted Khun up to tie the picture high up, the higher the better.

-

   “(sigh)” I sighed looking up to the blue sky walking home.

   “Why are you sighing?” Nichkhun asked me.

   “I feel like high school would be over soon and I don't know what I want to do in the future.”

   “Come on! We are still juniors!” Khun excitedly says 

   “You don't seem to worry.”

   “I have my life planned a long time ago. I want to be a doctor and help people. Use the extra money I make to help even more people. And during these time I would have you and Junho right beside me! With my wife Suzy! We would have two kids!”

   “You forgot one thing.”

   “And what is that?”

   “You two would divorce when you find out your feeling for me.”said and Khun glare at me.