Husband, Wife, and Baby

My Cute Hyung/Dongsaeng

Please comment! I don't know what do you guys think so I don't know if I'm doing a good or bad job! I feel so lonely like no one is reading. So please comment! Atleast say good, bad, or just hey! So here is the next chapter.

   I carried him home and I propped him on his bed and the day pasted.

-

   “Since there are three of you guys, me and the health teacher talked.” Minjae spoke. When he talks it always seem like he is trying to ruin my life. “One of you have to be the husband, the wife and the baby.”

   “Wait does the wife have to dress like a girl? And the baby as a baby?” Khun asked. Minjae nods his head. As long as I'm not being the wife or the baby I'm happy.

   “Okay, I'll be the husband.” I said.

   “Hey that's umfair!” Nichkhun said. Umfair his korean is so cute.

   “It’s fair, because you will be my wife.” Khun was about to say something but just threw his hands up in the air like crazy because he knows I would say a even more cheesy line if he tried to defend himself.

   “I don't mind seeing you in a dress.” Junho says. Nichkhun looked at Junho then blush. What is going on here? Then I imagined Nichkhun as a girl, Omo it's too cute! Is it wrong for a guy to say cute as offend as I do? “But how about we make it fair and do a raffle?”

   “No lets make it better and have the class vote!” I said.

 

I know, i know this chapter isn't even a chapter but I cant decide who should be the wife, husband and baby! It have been a few days and I want Khun to be either the wife or the baby but i don't know, so I decided to let you guys be the class and decide! How about that!? Please answer who do you want to be what!!