Update: Minho's Feelings Part 1

My Cute Hyung/Dongsaeng

AU: I'm sooooooooooo sorry thsat I haven't updated in forever and I honestly have no great excuse for it, I'm just aa horrib;e procrastinator.

   “Khun, Khun, wake up.” I heard someone say as they gently pushed me to wake up. I open my eyes and they met worried ones of Junho’s. I sat up. “You were having a nightmare.” He says and it hit me, I remembered about my nightmare and tears fell down my face. Junho then sits on the bed next to me and hugged me. “Are you okay?”

   “Of course, but just let us stay like this for awhile. Your arms are very warm.” I said not caring about how stupid I sounded. I cletched onto his shirt and snuggled my head under his head into his chest.

   We stayed like that for awhile in silence until I asked him a question. “Where is Wooyoung?”

   He laughed and then answered “Do I have to remind you everytime you wake up? Woo is in the US now.”

   “Oh yeah sorry. I'm just so used to him. So when are you going?”

   “Actually I have to go now, but I wanted to say bye before I leave.”

   “Unlike Woo he didn't wake me up. I wanted to say bye to him too. When you see him tell him that I hate him for me, okay?“

   “Sure, no problem.”

   "Are you going to say bye to Minho?"

   Junho looked at Minho for a bt and then he looked at me with sad eyes "I know he doesn't care, so i don't need to."

   Junho got up and left and not just the room but Asia as well. As soon as Junho left, Minho woke up.

   "He left?"

   "Yes, he just went."

   After that it became chaos. Minho was throwing this everywhere and he even broke a vase.

 

 

-

 

 

 

I'm walking in the abandoned park, I took off my shoes and let the soft grass tickle my toes. I was supposed to watch after Minho and I am but he needed to blow off some steam. He asked to be alone and he wanted to have some space by himself. But I reminded him that we both can't be alone by ourselves. I told him about this park, it was big and he can stay on one side while I'm on the other, but at the same time we could keep our eyes on each other. i told him that this is best place to calm down for me and so we came here and it really seems like it was working.

Minho was punching a tree earlier but now he stopped and just sat down by it. I was just watching him from afar. And I believed that I know the reason for his previous anger. And since he is calm now maybe I should talk to him.

I slowly walked over to him after grabbing my shoes. He looked up and made eye contact with me.

“Feeling better?” I asked as I sat down next to him.

“Yeah.”

 

 

 

 

This is to see if anyone is still reading this.