Bad Dreams

My Cute Hyung/Dongsaeng

   Since my chapters are everywhere, now when i update it will say update on the chaoter for you to understand better.

No one's POV

   He screamed waking up with cold sweat and tears drenching his face. Those nightmares, they stopped 2 years ago but now they are back. He was frustrated because he hated them so much, he felt like he was dying in them.

   The door open and a person comes running to hug him. Although it was pitch black he knows exactly who it was. The person whispers to him as they his hair gently and patting his back trying to calm him down.

   “It's okay, Khunnie. I'm here and I would never let anyone hurt you.”

   Nichkhun sat there fazed. He never wants to sleep when he has those dreams. Those bad dreams.

   But to his unluckyness he was casted under a sleeping spell as the boy who hugs him began to sing a song. He sometimes thinks that the song was evil, putting him to sleep so he can experience those nightmares but others thought it was magic and that it helped him.

   He tried to not listen to the song but it didn't work. Everything began to become darker than it already was, and Nichkhun thinks it's impossible because nothing could be darker than pitch black.

-

   The nightmare begins with him in a bright room filled with happiness and he sees people that he doesn't know but they feel so familiar. Too familiar.

   He abroads a plane and when the blurred faced lady next to him called him “son” the plane starts to spiral downward. Normally his nightmare will end here with him falling to death waking up when he hits the ground.

   But this time his doesn't wake up and the dream continues. He doesn't know what happens next but he was dirty with his clothes burned and ripped covered in dirt. He was in a forest and Nichkhun knows that he knows this place.

   It was the place of the oldest memory that he could remember. He just lays there weak with pain everywhere and Nichkhun feel as though it was real. He doesn't know what happens next but the pain was gone and he force himself to stand up. Nichkhun doesn't want to die and that was the only thought he had right now.

   He doesn't know how long or far he walked but he reached a city with many horrible stops along the way, doing what it takes to survive. He was in an alley way when he fainted again.

-

   “Nichkhun wake up.” a gentle voice called to him. Nichkhun woke up and he wasn't in his room. He sat on the bed looking at his surroundings trying to figure out where he was and it hit him that he was at Junho’s house.

   “Hyung.” the same person calls to Khun and he looked at him. It was Minho.

   “Why am I here?” Nichkhun asked.

   “You were supposed to come here today, remember?”

    Nichkhun thought for awhile but he finally remembers. And he nods his head. “But I don't remember going here.”

    “Wooyoung-hyung carried you in and out of the car he didn't what to wake you up.”

    “Did they leave yet!?”

    “Wooyoung did but my brother didn't yet, not until tomorrow night”

-

   Nichkhun sat at the dining table eating breakfast. He wasn't really in the mood to eat breakfast but the Lee brothers forced him to. They both actually finished already and were watching a movie in the movie room after telling him if anything goes wrong they were right next door so he can call them.

   Nichkhun was thinking about his dream. He didn't need to see what happen next to know what happens. Because he lived it and he knows what happened. The Jang family found him and took him in.

   Nichkhun manage to finish the breakfast but instead of watching the movie with the two brother he went back to the guest room to go back to sleep.

-

   He sees himself board another plane with a man he doesn't know. And he sees one guy standing there looking him as if he doesn't want Nichkhun to go. A tears creeps down Nichkhun face but he doesn't know why, because this time he didn't live though this dream yet.

   But I as the author knows everything, so if you ask I would tell you what you want to know.

   Plea100000000 comment!!!!!! Anything at all!!!!!!!