Familiar Face

My Cute Hyung/Dongsaeng

   “Ok!!!!” I shouted to my sister in annoyance and happiness both in one as I was leaving my house. “Stupid bet.” I lost a bet to Khun and my sister so now I have to go down the the store to buy some milk.

   After I bought the milk I walked home. I was walking passed a shop and I suddenly stopped and stare at something in the store that caught my eyes. There was a man, and my first thought is he looks familiar.

    I stare though the glass at the man. I looked at my watch on my right wrist. It was 10:01. I looked back at the store’s sign and the store was closing soon. I decided to go in anyways knowing that I won't buy anything.

   I stood behind a shelf from the man, studying him. I knew that it was wrong but I have I strong feeling that I need to know who this man is. I looked my watch again, it was getting very late.

   “If I want to know who this man is I need a more direct approach.” I though and so I went up to the man. “Umm... Do you have a map?” I ask the most stupid question ever.

  “Are you trying to pick me up?” the man asked with one of his thick eyebrows raising. “I think that you’re alittle too young for me.” the man chuckles and I tilted my head in confusion. “I saw you staring at me earlier.” the man pointed his chin to the places I was in just now.

  “I know that was a pick-up line...” I paused for a second “ and that I was maybe staring at you but it is because I really need a map. You see my phone ran out of battery and I don't know this place well so I was wondering can you help me with directions.” I lied.

  “Oh, sorry for assuming too much, but yeah I guess I can help.” the man pulls out his phone and turned it on. His lock screen surprised me. I immediately knew who this man reminded me of.

  “Is this your family?” I asked casually but on the inside my heart was beating crazily as my mind registered on what to do.

  “Yeah.” the man said with a sad smile.

  “Why are you so sad?”

  “It's personal.” Of course he would say that, but how would I get to know more of how he is related to ... “So where do you need to go?” the man asked, reminding me that I was asking him for directions.

  “Oh... well I told you that I didn't know this place well so I actually don't know what the adress is...” I said shyly making it seems realistic. “...but I think that if I walk around the area I could find my way back, maybe.” I said and he laughs.

  “Okay, you are a great liar. Have you ever thought of becoming an actor?”

  “Wait! How did you-”

  “I’m a rising star but not here in Korea, I can tell that your lying. You are really good at it but not perfect. So why are you lying?” he questions with his eyebrows raising again.

  “Well-”

  “Sorry to interrupt but the store’s closing...” the owner of the store says.

  “Okay.” we thanked the owner and left with the familiar looking guy buying a pack of batteries.

  “Hey, I know it's pretty late especially for a kid like you so how about we exchange info and talk some other time?” the man asked and I agreed. I know that I could trust this man especially since he reminds me of the person I love the most.

-

Extra (bc I'm bored);

   “Youngie! Wooyoung-hyung!!!” Nichkhun pulled me out my bed.

   “What is it, Khun.” I asked rubbing my eyes in exhaustion.

   “Look what Junho got me from his trip in China!” Nichkhun exclaimed.

   “What is it?” I question the furry ball on the floor

   “It's a kitty cat!” Khun let go of my hand and picked up the cat. He walks over to me. “Oh hey Mr. Wooyoung! I would be living here now with my daddy Nichkhun. It is a pleasure to meet you.” Nichkhun speaks with a high-pitch voice pretending to be the cat then he extends the kitten’s arm out alittle bit for me to shake it. And i shook the hand. “Meow!” Khun purrs cutely and it really do sound like a cat.

   “What are you going to name IT?” I walked over and slouched on the couch.

   “I'm going to name HIM Mr.FluffyKittyLove!!!” Nichkhun sits on the floor infront of the couch and plays with the kitten.

   “Mr. Fluffy Kitty Love?”

   “Yeah! What's wrong with that?”

   “It's too long.”

   “Fine, okay. How about I name you after my best friend? Junho? Do you like it? Your new name is Junho! He gave me you in the first place.” Khun says and I was getting all annoyed, but I don't even know why. Like why Junho but not Wooyoung?

   Khun lift the cat up and look at it straight in the eyes. “You're so cute Junho. I love you.” Khun says cutely.

   “Wait! I think the name Mr.FluffyKittyLove is perfect!” I said.

   “But you said that was too long.” Khun looks at me in confusion.

   “Now that I think of it, it is perfect just like our love.” I said and Khun rolls his eyes.

   “Come Mr.FluffyKittyLove, Wooyoungie-hyung is weird and I don't want you to catch it from him.” Khun walks to him room with the kitty.

-

   It was dinner time and I called Khun down multiples of times but he still didn't come down. I went to his room and saw the most cutest thing ever.

   Khun was wearing my/our sister’s cat ears because they were playing dress up earlier. Khun was sleeping and the kitten was sleeping next to him. The picture was perfect.

   “Wooyoung...” I heard someone say. I look at Khun and realized that he was sleep talking. I smiled, he was dreaming of me. “ert.” Khun said sitting up rubbing his eyes.

   “How!?”

   “You were watching me sleep.”

   “Yeah I was, just like how you watched me sleep the day after our kiss right?” I jokingly winked at him and he blushed.

   “Hey! That was your birthday wish so as a good brother I did what you asked for!”

   “But you like it anyways.” I said and smiled at him but he suddenly ran out of the room.

   “Meow.” the kitten walked over to my feet and rubbed it's head against my leg.

   “Come on Kitty, you must be hungry too.”

 

Yes this chapter (not including extra) was really short and boring so I added the extra.

So Khunnie got a kitten from hobutt and he tell the kitty everything and he really loves him. Anyways I bet all of you can guess who the man woo met is.