Husband, Wife, and Baby part 2

My Cute Hyung/Dongsaeng

Sigh, i let you guys decide but i only got three replies. But anyways thank you putry0624 (i just notice 0624 is Khun`s birthday! Did you do that intentionally?) and khunkoala for answering! And hwootestjang for commenting at the last second. And after I finish the chapter babikhun! Also I know that Suzy and Khun don't look alike but lets pretend. Khun is supposed to look like suzy but, younger? And khunnier? And of course a little shorter becauae he is supposed to be a little short. Aways here goes nothing!

 “No, lets make it better and like the class vote!” I said.

-

   The class voted and I was disappointed. I should've known this would happen. They have something against me. I was chosen to be the wife. They want to see me as a fool wearing a dress. Khun had a tie between being the wife and baby. They wanted to see Khun as the wife to wear a dress. And they want to see Khun dressed as a baby. So in the end his was worst then me, he had to be a baby girl! He agrued at first but then I said “You are already a baby girl, now you just need to dress like one.” and he became quit afterwards.

   Or was it because Junho said “You would be really cute.” Junho? He ended up with what was last, being the husband. They thought he was too cool to wear a dress, and they don't want to mess with him. I raised my hand.

   “Do we have to buy the clothes?” I asked Minjae.

   “No, I have it planed. You look like you can fit my daughters old clothes, and Khun? Well I don't mind buying cute clothes for him. Junho could just wear what he normally wears.” Now I have to wear Minjae’s daughters old clothes. Sigh, what did I do to be punished?

-

   Classes passed and it was lunch time.

   “I heard that Minho asked you to let Khun stay over at my house during the dance competition.” Junho asked. Nichkhun looked at him.

   “He did?” Khun then look at me and asked.

   “Yeah.”

   “What did you say?”

   “I said yeah.”

   “Without asking me!? Why can't I stay home? I'm 17 and Fei would also be home.”

   “Fei is hardly ever home. You can't stay at home by yourself.”

   “Why?”

   “Because hyung said so.” Khun was about to say something but didn't so Junho continued.

   “Since I'll be gone for a day and a half with Wooyoung you could just think of it as babysitting Minho.”

   “More like Minho babysitting Khun.” I scoffed. He glared at me. “What it is the truth! And how did you know that he asked me?” I directed my last sentence to Junho.

   “He told me.”

   “He talked to you!?” me and Khun asked in unison.

   “Yeah, we are brothers. He may hate me for I don't even know why but sometimes we do have to talk to each other.” Wow. It's very shocking. I could never imagine. Maybe it's different with just the two of them alone.

   We continue eating. Khun is such a baby, he could never aim his mouth correctly and the food is all around his mouth and lips. I took my napkin, and wiped his mouth carefully. He stared at me as I did so. “What?” I asked as he continues to stare at me.

   “Nothing!” he blush and look away. Khun been acting strange lately.

   “Hey.” I called out to Nichkhun and he looked back at me.

   “What?”

   “You still have something on your face.” I pointed to his face.

   “What is it?” he wiped his face.

   “Huh, I guess beauty doesn't come off.” He hit me. “What!”

   “Go try your cheesy lines on a girl!” Junho and I laugh. Khun just put his head down. Lunch pasted. Class passed and we were home.

   We, well actually just Khun was busy doing his homework while I pretend I did. How could I focuse with him infront of me?

   “Hyung?“ Nichkhun woke me out of me trance.

   “Hmm?”

   “I promised to tutor you and since I'm done with my homework I guess I can help you.” I looked at him, I think it would be even harder it he teach me. I won't even be able to concentrate. “What are you waiting for, come here.” he patted the seat next to him on the bed. I went over to him. “Do you have any worksheets you need help on?”

   “Uh...yeah.” i pulled out a worksheet and I gave it to him. He looked at it and smiled.

   “Seriously? You don't understand this?” I nodded my head. “This is so basic though!? It's the alphabet! I thought he would be teaching you guys something harder.”

   “Well he is but...he gave me extra.” I blushed because I'm failing in his class. Khun looked back at me.

   “You're red again!” he felt my forehead. “Youngie, please hiccup don't die!” he grabbed my arm and shaked it.

  “I'm not going to die. And how can I control if I die or not?” out of nowhere he began to cry. “Khunnie? What's wrong?” he doesn't say anything but just hug me instead without signs of letting go. I hug him back. What is wrong with him? I wanted to know but I doubt he wants to talk about it. He fell asleep in my arms. Weird how everything happened so fast.

   I'm so sure he was asleep but every time I tried to pull him off his grip on me get harder. How am I supposed to do anything with him clinging on to me like this. After a very long time I believe he woke up and I asked “Khun, can you let go of me?”

   “No.”

   “Why?”

   “Because!” he open his eyes and sat up. He climbed onto my lap and hugged me even harder closing his eyes again. “You said you would die without me!” I smiled, Khun it's just a cheesy pick up line. “So I'm never letting you go.”

   “Can you atleast finish helping me with the worksheet?” he opened his eyes and nodded his head. He turned around in my lap so we were facing the same direction.

   “So this is A. A hiccup is the first letter of the alphabet. A like apple.” I'm not that stupid Khun. I know what A is but I just don't know how to put the letters together and make a word or sentence. He took my hand and shoved a pencil in it. He held my hand and drew an A. “This is how you draw an A.” he lets go of my hand. I wanted for him to hold my hand again so I let him continue with the lesson although I knew everything. Yeah I'm kinda taking advantage of him but it's okay.

   “Okay we are done!” he yawns.

   “Are you already sleepy? Again?”

   “No! It's only 6! I'm not a little kid!”

   “Okay, if you say so.” I said sarcastically.

   “I seriously am not tired.” he yawns again. He is so cute. He looks so cute and innocent sitting on my lap. He rubs his turn eyes and he looks even cuter.

   “Yeah.” I pretend to agree with him. “I'll go shower first. Can you get off of me?”

   “No. I don't want you to die! Stay with me!” he looked up to me. “Please.” he rubs his head against my body like a cat.

   “Khun, I have to shower.”

   “But you already did this morning!”

   “But I need to be refreshed before I sleep. And dinner.”

   “Please.” he batted his eyes and then yawn. I really can't say no to him but he was falling asleep I just need to work a little harder.

   I began to sing one of my favorite songs. The song that I used to sing to Khun to make him fall asleep. The song was like magic when I sing it to him he would fall asleep in less then five minutes! It was Elvis’ song Falling In Love With you, but with my own twist because the song is too slow for my liking.

   “Don't sing that!” he covered his ears with his hand. But I pulled his hand down. He was no match for me, he was already smaller and weaker but now he is also sleepy. He fell asleep in two minutes. I placed him slowly on the bed to make sure he won't wake up. But he did, he woke up. But before he could do anything I quicky grabbed my clothes and took a shower. When I got out he was already peacefully sleeping on my bed. I walked over to him and pet his head. “Sleep my angel.”

-

   “Here.” Minjae gave us our clothes. I really don't understand this. Not all girls wear dresses or skirts so why do I have to?

   “Come on, let's go.” Junho push me and Khun to change.

   “Do we have to!?” We whined in unison.

   “Yeah.” he pushed us into the fitting room while he wait outside.

   “Come on, hyung. Lets just get this over with.” Khun started to take off his clothes and I could literally feel myself burning so I turned the other direction and began to change.

   This is so stupid but I guess I just have to do it.

   “Hyung.” Nichkhun poked my back and I turned around. He blushed. “Is it okay?”

   How could he be so cute. He was the perfect height of a cute little girl and now he looks like one. I bet if he went outside all of the middle school and high school boys, would hit on him. I turn red again. He then hugs me again. Which only makes it worse. “Hyung, stay with me.” does he really think blushing could make me die? After a while I calmed down telling myself to just not think. He lets me go. “Is it okay?” he posed like a little girl. I nodded my head and slightly blush not to hard or he would hug me again.

   “What about me?”

   “You look so ugly!” he ran out of the fitting room “Daddy!” to i guess Junho who is ‘daddy’. Wait If I'm mommy and Junho is daddy does that mean me and Junho made Nichkhun!? No! I shooked the thought out of my head and put on the wig.

   “Honey!” I called out to them and left the fitting room. They both burst out into laughter when they saw ne.

   “You really do look stupid.” Junho commented.

   “And you married me.”

   “The class really like to make fun of you. And now they will have a even greater laugh!” Nichkhun said hiding behind Junho. He looked like a little girl hiding behind her older brother. He does kinda sound like a girl to, because well he didn't go through puberty yet. “Hyung.” he put his arms out to me.

   “What?”

   “Carry me?”

   “Ask your dad.” Nichkhun gave Junho a puppy dog look and Junho nodded his head and Nichkhun climbed on his back. We then started to walk to class.

   “Mommy, daddy. What is my name?” I looked toward him.

   “hmm? How about Khunnie?”

   “Hey! That is already my name!”

   “Yeah it is, but the -ie part makes it girly so lets keep it. It would be to hard to called you something else.”

   “Talk about it. I have to call you Omma and Junho appa.”

   “Well I have to call Wooyoung ’honey’.” we then laugh. And we head to class.

 

Yeah my story is not going anywhere... First i need this family project out of the way and the dance competion out of the way so everything can start. And anyways the pucture i have for this chapter isn't it cute? Khunzy!! They are so cute but never see them together T^T. I like them together they look cute!