Everyone Loves Khun, Everyone Hates Wooyoung

My Cute Hyung/Dongsaeng

The title is like Everyone loves Raymond and Everyone hates Chris. I don't really watch those show, but anyway here is the next chapter.

    Minjae told us to enter one by one and introduce ourselves. Junho was first because he looked the same. I enter next and I hate it. Of course everyone laughed, I would be laughing too if I wasn't me. When Khun walked in the room , the room fell silent. All of the guys and some of the girls blushed.

   “Umm... hi, I am Khunnie. My appa is Junho and my omma is Wooyoungie?” he blushed khunfusely cute. He looked over to Minjae, who blushed when they made eye contact. “Umm...hyun-oppa why am I wearing tween girl clothing?” he looked at his clothes, “I thought I was supposed to be a baby, not a little girl.” lucky, Khun called him oppa. Why do I have to be the omma?

   “Oh well, before I had the chance to buy you the clothes some of the students took the oppunity and brought some clothes for you and they gave it to me. I couldn't just say no.”

   “You look kinda like Suzy.” a student called out. Khun blushed again just by hearing her name.

   “Thank you.” Khun said and walked to sit down.

   “But I think you look cuter.” another student commented. Khun sat down.

   “So class...” class ended after what seemed like forever and it was lunchtime.

   We sat at our usual place. Me infront of Khun and Junho to the right of Khun. Khun had been treated so nicely today. He always was, by the football team, I think they love him or something, but today everyone treat him better. The football team normally open the door for him to go into the locker room but today they also convinced the coach not to let him play dodge ball because they were afraid that he would get hurt. Also all of the teachers pinched his cheek and gave him candy. Why do they treat him differently when he is cross-dressing? I think he is cute both ways.

   “Omma. Omma! Omma?” Khun said then I looked at her, what!? I mean him, him. Jang Wooyoung Nichkhun is a him. But I wished he was a her so it would be less wrong for me to like him. “What are you thinking about?”

   “Why?”

   “Because I said ‘ice cream’ but you still were daydreaming.”

   “Ice cream is not the world Nichkhun.” I'm so sorry ice cream.

   “It is for you. So what is it, spill!”

   “Do you want the truth?”

   He nods his head, “Would I ask if I don't want the truth?”

   “Maybe? Well I was thinking about well umm the dance for the competition.”

   “Aww, you both would leave baby Khunnie for the competition.” Khun whined in third person.

   “We aren't going to leave you.” I said although Khun already knows but is just playing.

   “You're not?”

   “No, because we'll be in your heart.”

   “Bleh!” Khun said “I'll be alone.” he sighed.

   “Do you want to be alone with me?” I wiggled my eyebrows.

   “You and Junho!” he is so innocent, he doesn't even know how wrong that sounds. School ended like 3 hours later.

-

   We were home and finally we got to take off those annoying costumes.

   “Hyung, did you pass the english test?”

   “Uh? Yeah.”

   “Can I see you test?”

   “Uh... sure.” I took the test out of my bookbag. It was a bad score. “Here.”

   “66!? This isn't passing!”

   “Actually it is. It's a D.” I grabbed the paper and shoved it in my bookbag.

   “Hyung! What wrong!? This is worse than your normal grade. Were you even listening to me when I was tutoring you?“ well, kinda. I was payattention to our skinship.

   “Your just a bad teacher.”

   “No I'm not, I taught you the easiest way possible.”

   “Sure, sure.” I said and went to my room.

~

   I'm so sorry guys but I don't know how to write this story I just wanna skip the story to the . Can I do that? Would you guys be okay? Or should I just continue even though it will be so horrible.