WooKhunHo

My Cute Hyung/Dongsaeng

Im kinda surprised that more people cared about the khunho in the preview instead of nichan being in the story calling Khun his brother although khun is adopted by Wooyoung’s family. Did he run away? Did he get kick out? You'll see in the future.

  We were right down the hall from the classroom and the bell would ring again soon. If we would continue going the same pace then we would be late. So I grabbed his hand and ran faster.

   We made it right on the dot, breathlessly. He look at our hands so I let go. I let go and we headed to our seats.

   “You guys are so lucky.” Junho who sits on the left of Khun commented. “Are you guys okay?” Junho ask us both to be nice but I know that it is dedicated to Nichkhun. He really cares alot for Khun, like a brother.

   “Yeah, we are okay.” I answered because Khun was completey out of breathe. Advisory passed and we all went to english together.

   “Okay class, so someone-” Minjae began and he looked at me. “-reminded me that we still didn't do the junior's family tree yet.” all the student groan. He looked back at them.“He asked me to cancel the project for his personal problem, but I can't do that. So instead I changed the project. I talked to the health teacher who would give you guys the baby project. So instead of making a real family tree, you would partner up with someone in the class and get a baby. Everyone would get a picture of themselves at the end of the project and we would hang it on a tree outside, meaning that all us are related somehow, okay?” I nodded my head. It seems fun. “Okay so now partner up.” everyone stood up to find a partner to be their husband or wives.

   But I only wanted Khun, and I know that he has a major crush on Suzy and would asked her, so anyone who was leftover I would take. I watch as Khun walked up to Suzy. He was too late because the school's football jock came first. Taecyeon asked Suzy and of course she said yes. Khun then looked around for someone else but everyone already had a partner, besides me and Junho, who stood next to me the whole time. Khun then walked back to us.

   “Raise your hand if you don't have a partner?” Minjae surveyed. All three of us raised our hands. Minjae looked at us and smiled. “All three of you guys can work together.”

   “What!?” All three of us said.

   “It's already wrong if two guys are together, but there are three of us.” Khun said and me and Junho looked at each other.

   “If you guys want I could wait for the next classes to pair up and if there is someone free you could pair up with them, but it would be hard because you don't have the same english or health class to work together.”

   “Ye-” khun began.

   “No it's okay we all can work together.” me and Junho said swinging our arms around Khun`s shoulder. Me to the right and Junho on the left. Khun had a shock look on his face, I bet he would be mad at us.

   “Okay it's settled.” Classes passed by and we all got to talk properly about the project at lunch.

   “Why did you guys do that!?“ Khun asked.

   “There is three of us, wouldn't it make it easier?” I asked.

   “But you are dudes!” Khun said.

   “It's not like we are getting married or something.” I said, I took Khun`s hand “unless you want to?” I winked at him. He frozed for a second.

   “Hyung, you are so gay!” Khun then pulled his hand away from mines and I giggled. He hugged Junho who sat on the right of him as I sat in front of Khun. “Junho, please save me from him.” Nichkhun pointed to me. Junho nodded looking down at Nichkhun.

   I tooked my phone out and snapped a picture of them. I showed it to Khun. “Who looks gay now?”

   Khun immediately pulled away from Junho. “No one but you.” he slightly blush and I caught him. Junho put one arm around Nichkhun and his free hand to Khun`s chin. He lifts Khun`s face to look at him.

   “Khun,” Oh my gosh, he made his voice deeper. This guy is good i need to take some notes. “It's okay. We are only best friends, you are thinking too much.” Khun became even more red. Khun takes Junho’s hand on his chin and holds onto it, placing their hands on his lap.

   “Junho, you are spending to much time with Wooyoung-hyung.” he says softly and places his head on Junho’s shoulder.

   “Bleh! Go get a room!” I said. Khun began to take his head off Junho but Junho used his hand and keep his head there.

   “Don't listen to him.” Junho said and brought his spoon to Khun`s mouth. “Ahh.” Khun opened his mouth and Junho fed him.

-

 

   School passed and Khun and I were walking home from the bus. Out of no where a little boy hugs Khun.

   “Hey baby.” he said. Khun turns around.

   “Oh! Hey Minho!” Khun replied! “Hey guys!” Khun says to the others.

   “What are you twerps doing here?” I asked.

   “You are so old. No one says that anymore.” Key says to me. 

   “I’m only 16.” I said.

   “Yeah you are old.” Key says again. I want to punch that face of his.

   “So why are you here?” I exhaled.

   “Minho-hyung wants to see Khun-hyung!” Taemin said. Poor kid, he has bad role models.

   “Yeah i wanna see my baby and I want to ask you something.” He said looking at me.

   “What?” I asked.

   “I'll tell you later.”

-

   That's all his says and wouldn't tell me what he wants, so I let them stay. I bought them each an ice cream, although it's actually Jo kwon’s money that I stole.

   “I don't want ice cream.” Minho says.

   “Suit youself.” I gave all of the kids and Nichkhun ice cream and of course myself as well.

   “Eating alot of ice cream isn't good for you, let me help you.” Minho says and Khun`s ice cream when Khun was also it. Khun stopped and look up at Minho. Yeah his is 17 but he is shorter than a 13 year old, well that 13 year old is pretty tall for his age. He also looks way younger too.

   “Yah!”  i said. “Don't do that!”

   “Why?” he asked.

   “It's dirty.”

   “So? If Khun doesn't say it's weird or wrong then I won't stop.”

   “Why can't you be more like your brother?”

   “I don't want to be like that loser, he is heartless. He doesn't care about anyone but himself and I just wish that something happens to him so I never have to see that ugly face of his again” Minho said.

   “Don't talk about Junho like that!” Nichkhun shouted. Minho looked at Nichkhun. Nichkhun was shaking, he had tears in his eyes.

   “Sorry baby.” he hugged Nichkhun.

   “Hiccup. Junho isn't heartless, his heart in full of love. Although you guys are rich he has three part time jobs and he doesn’t use a single penny he makes. Instead hiccup he gives all the money he makes to hiccup charity. When I'm sad he is always here for me and makes me happy.” Nichkhun tears roll down his face. I know Minho wants to agrue back because he sincerly hate his brother but he doesn't want Khun to be upset.

-

   After everything settled down Minho pulled me to the side.

   “What do you want to say just say it.” I said.

   “Can Nichkhun stay at my house when you leave?”

   “Leave for what?”

   “The dance thingy!”

   “Oh, no! I'm not letting him stay alone with you.”

   “Junho will be with us.”

   “Won't Junho be going with me and the dance crew to America?”

   “Yeah but he scheduled to go only when you guys perform. He would leave later and comeback earlier, so?”

   “Okay, he could stay. But stay 100 feet of him at all time.”

   “Like I would.”

   “Just don't do anything weird.”Althought I don't like Minho, I actually don't hate him. He is like a stubborn annoying little brother that I don't have. Khun is one older than me and two too kind and cute. I pat him on the back and we walk back to the others.

   Khun fell asleep and I had to carry him home, of course the little brat, Minho wanted to but I'm not going to let that happen. He is so cute. He was so close I could feel his warm breath.

   ’Khun, if I was a traffic light I would turn red everytime I see you, just so I can see you a bit longer.”

 

Sorry but the picture I want for this chapter wouldn't show up. It was the picture where minho backhugs Khun on idol army. And also sorry for the bad chapter because everything is all jumbled up. Hope you like it anyways!