Like a Movie

My Cute Hyung/Dongsaeng

I love this parody!!! Watxhing it if you didn't, it is  You're A really beautiful man parody by 2PM

Two words, stupid chapter. I was bored and this kinda bored me even more. Idk why but I been so tired lately.

   A few days past since we finished our school project, I was packing to leave for the dance competition while Khun-hyung sat on my bed watching me.

   “Why are you just sitting there? Why don't you pack too?” I asked.

   “I’m not going anywhere, why should I pack?”

   “You're going to stay at the Lee's remember?”

   “Oh yeah...” Khun got up and went to his room. He comes back running a few minutes later pulling my arm. “Hyyyyyuuuuuunnnnngggggggg!” he whines.

   “Yes?”

   “When I was packing, Minho called me and he asked me to go to the movie with him and his friends. I really want to go! So can I go now and you pack for me!?”

   “Umm. Sure.” I said and Khun hugs me tightly causing me to unknowingly smile. He grabs my leather jacket.

   “Can I borrow this?” he asks and I nodded. “Thanks, I love you Wooyoungie-hyungie! You're the best!” he shouts cutely not knowing how much his words effects me. He ran out the door and down the stairs.

-

   I finished packing for both me and Khun. When I was about to take a shower I got a phone call from Khun.

   “Hi hyung...”

   “What is it Khun? Aren't you at the movies?”

   “...well yeah but they won't let us watch the movie they said we need an adult.”

   “But you're 17.”

   “I know but 17 is not an adult and they won't believe me. So can you come?” Nichkhun ask shyly.

   “Umm. Sure, but which theater are you at?” he told me the info and I went there.

~

Nichkhun’s POV

   We walked into the movie theater. We decided what movie we wanted to watch and then Minho went to the ticket booth.

   “You need a parent or guardian, kid.” the man says to Minho.

   “He is 17.” Minho points at me.

   “Psff yeah, and I'm married to Megan Fox. That not true, comeback with a real adult.” I hear the man say and I walk up to the ticket booth.

   “Excuse me, sir. But I am 17.” I said trying to sound responsible.

   “Aww you're so cute but do you have an ID?” he asked with a eyebrow raised.

   “Umm...no.” i said embarrassed.

   “Yeah, I thought so. It would have been more realistic if this guy” he pointed to Minho “ was the adult, but it would still be surreal. Sorry son but you look like a 5 year old with a 10 year old body.” the man says and the people around us laugh causing me to feel all hot and embarrassed. “That was a bad attept of lying. All of you and your little friends are probably the same age, comeback when you have an adult or are older.”

   I sighed walking with Minho to his friends, I really hate being so small. I hate you Wooyoung, why are you taller than me when I'm older?

   “It's okay hyung.” Taemin says “It is a good thing to look young!”

    “But I'm 17 and as he said I look like a little 5 year old kid with a 10 year old body.”

    “It's okay babe.” Minho hugged me and I dediced to call Wooyoung.

~

Back to the original POV (Wooyoung’s)

   I arrived at the theater and Khun told me what happen causing me to laugh.

   “It's not funny!” Khun pouts.

   “Yeah sure, I'm not an adult so we can't watch that movie but how about we watch a different one?” the crowd muttered, they wanted to watch that movie but they can't. “Why do you want to watch a scary movie?”

   “Because it would be awesome!” Jonghyun exclaims.

   “Well what other movie would you rather watch.” we talked about it and I went to get the tickets.

   “Are you here as the guardian of those kids?” the man asked pointing to Nichkhun and Minho’s friends.

   “No not really, we are going to watch a different movie.”

   “It was funny when the little iid pretended to be 17, he is really cute.”

    “I am 17! Wooyoung tell him!“ Nichkhun walks up next to me and says when he heard the man talk about him.

    “Yeah, he is actually older than me. I'm turning 17 in 2 weeks.”

    “Seriously?”

    “Yeah.” I said.

    “I told you!” Nichkhun sticks out his tongue like a little kid.

    “But he looks and acts like a little kid!”

    “He had too much sugar today.” I pat Nichkhun’s head.

    “Hey! Stop that!” Nichkhun swat my hand away.

~

    We watched the movie and played at the arcade inside the theater. During the movie Khun began hicking up again and eventually falling asleep on my shoulder but Minho pushed Khun`s head on to his shoulder and I didn't want to wake Khun up by agruing with Minho so I let him be.

   Nichkhun woke up when the movie was over though mad because no one woke him up.

   As we walked home I realized they were no stars out although it was night. I looked over to Khun who was waliing beside me, he sees me looking at him and he smiles causing me to smile back. Man, if I had a star everytime Khun brightens up my day I would have a whole galaxy. and I wouldn't need the real stars, I thought looking back up at the sky.

Note to you guys: I love comments more than subscriber!!!! So plz comment!!!!