Ppo ppo? part 2

My Cute Hyung/Dongsaeng

   ...I leaned and closed my eyes...

   “What are you doing hyung?” I open my eyes.

   “You told me to ppo ppo you.” I answered.

   “Yeah, ppo ppo.” he pointed to his cheek.

   “But you pointed to your lips earlier.”

   “No I didn't. I pointed here.” he points to himself but his finger was close to his lips so I thought that he wanted me to kiss him on his lips but he just wanted a kiss on the cheek.

   “It looks like you are pointing to your lips.” I replied.

   “Nevermind hyung. No more ppo ppo. You are weird.” he got up.

   “Bye, Khun. I'm going to school early today.” I changed the topic.

   “Hmm, why?” he head towards to the bathroom and I followed.

   “I need to talk to teacher Minjae.”

   “Oh.” he walked into the bathroom. “Hyung, I need to go to the bathroom. Why are you following me inside?”

   “Hmm? Oh I thought you were going to brush your teeth.”

   “Can you please go out so I can go?”

   “Umm... sure.” I got out. Omg what would happen if I was actually in there? No Wooyoung don't think like that, I shook my head.

   I walked towards the front door to go and Nichkhun opened the bathroom door.

   “Hyung! Wait! We can go together. I won't take long.”

   “But I want to go by myself.” I whined.

   “Come hyung, please!?” and there come his big puppy dog eyes that I could never say no to.

  “Fine, okay. But you have to stay out of the classroom when I talk to Minjae-hyung, okay?”

  “Okay.” he said and rushed brushing his teeth, dressed up and woke up Fei. He grabbed an apple and we headed out. He skipped his morning shower that wakes him up saying he'll shower when he come home. We walked 3 blocks to our trolley stop.

   We sat next to each other. A few stops later and the trolley was packed with many people. Khun as a gentlemen gave his seat away to a senior and so I did too. The trolley was really full.

   Me and Khun were facing each other as we talked. We were standing so close. We held on to the same pole. Occasionally my hand that is up higher because I am taller would slide down unconsciously and touch his. And when I notice that our hands touched I slide my hand back up.

   “Wooyoung, don't.” I said to myself out loud. Don't think about Khun like that. We are brothers and although we aren't blood related it is still wrong because we are both male.

   “Hmm?” he hummed asking what did I just said.

   “Oh nothing. I was just talking to myself.”

   “Weird hyung.”

-

   We arrived to the school and Nichkhun kept his promise staying out of the classroom as I talk to the teacher.

   “Come on Minjae! Please don't give us this assignment.” I went early to school so I could ask the teacher to cancel the assignment that he did not give out yet. He didn't talk about the assignment yet but I know he was going to give it to us, every junior get this assignment.

   “I'm sorry Wooyoung but it is required that every student does it because it is a big part of your grade.”

   “Well can you atleast not give it to Junho, Nichkhun, and Victoria?”

   “I cannot do that. Why are you asking for them but not for yourself?”

   “because...” I look toward the door. I see Khun from the window of the door. His face was facing somewhere else.

   “Because?”

    “Family is a touchy subject for them so don't want them to get hurt by doing this project.” I said softly making sure that only we can hear me.

   “Oh, Wooyoung. I understand.” I then sigh in relief. “But my answer still stands. They have to do the project. I had many kids before where they had the same problem but they'll get over it. They don't exactly have to make a family tree but a friend tree instead. Friends are family. Do you understand?”

   “Yes, I do.” I nod my head. “Thanks for your time.” I said and left. Old man wasting my time, ‘friends are family’ tsk I only came for you to cancel the project not give me some wisdom talk.

   “So what did you guys talk about?” Nichkhun asked as soon as I got out of the room.

   “I just ask for some extra credit work because I have a very low B but he said no.”

   “Oh. That's okay, I'll help you study for the test on Friday! English is my favorite subject in school.”

   “Yeah you are so lucky, you already know English.”

   “And when I met you, you already knew Korean. I had to work really hard since I have to live in Korea because I have nowhere-”

   “-But it only took you like 5 days to memorize all of the basic Korean sayings.” I cut in before he finished he sentences.

   “Because I work hard.” we then started walking outside to the little park for the elementary students.

   “hmm? I wonder what it would be like if you didn't know Korean.”

   “Well you weird hyung will say weird scary things to me without me understanding.”

   “When have I said anything weird?”

   “All the time! That is why I slept in your room! Weird hyung talk in his sleep!”

   “And what did I say?”

   “Hmm? When I woke up in the middle of the night you started with ‘khun-ahhhh’ you said it exactly like that. You stretch the ahh part and you sound like a creep.” Omg did I really do that?

   “What else did I say Khun-ahhhh?“ I said like how he said I did ans we chuckled.

   “Creep. You also said ‘Khun why are you so soft?’ that scary me so much and I got up to go.” Omo can't believe I said that out loud. “When I was leaving you said ‘Khun I like to kiss you.’ that scared me so much that I ran to the door. When I got to the door you said ‘Khun I'd like to wake up next to you every morning.’ I literally ran away so fast.”

   “I didn't say that liar.” I maybe be did but if someone accuse you of saying something like that you would try to pretend that it didn't happen.

   “Yes you did, hyung are you like secretly in love with me?” I immediately redden. Yes Khun I am, am I? I'm a guy and I like girls, not my adopted brother. “Hyung why are you so red!?” Khun tippy toed to touch my forehead, I'm sure he could reach it fine without tippy toeing but I guess it is easier for him. “Yah!” Khun receded his hand. “You're hot again! Seriously Woo, if you are sick you can tell me. I'll take care of you.” he said with his serious voice.

   “I know you will take good care of me Khun, just like last time. But I'm seriously not sick. I would tell you if I am, okay?“

   “Then do you keep switchong from cold to hot?”

   “Because... I... I am going though puberty and that what happens Khun.” i lied.

   “Yah! Hey I'm the real hyung and you are already taller than me by alot! Wait for me!”

   “It's okay Khun, you are really cute like that.”

   “I'm not cute! Weird hyung! I'm short! I'm what? 17? And I am shorter than all of the girl in our class! What would happen if I'm like this forever?”

   “It would be okay because I love you. I love you because of no reason at all because if I had a reason to love you, I'm afriad that I will have a reason to leave you too.”

   “Weird hyung, I'm not you girlfriend or a girl why are you flirting with me?”

   “I know that. You are my cute baby brother though!” I hugged him.

   “I’m not a baby!” he push me off.

   “You look like one.”

   “Ding, ding, ding!” the school bell rings and we ran to class. I look at him as we ran. He runs slower than me because he is shorter so I slow down my pace. I think I fell for my adopted brother. Because they say a picture tells thousands of words but when I see him I see only three. I... Love... You...

 

Yes I know that was horrible and made no sense at all but. I'm trying to build the story. Like the character’s background. So yeah they are brothers but they aren't related. And Wooyoung is between do I love Khun as a brother or as a lover? He doesn't want to admit that he loves Khun. Sorry ^^! I'm not good at writing parts between the beginning and middle. I only like to write between the middle and end, and I like writing the between the beginning sometimes. So because of that the next chapter is not really the next chapter but a sneak peek of what will happen in the future.