There Is More Behind the Words We Say

My Cute Hyung/Dongsaeng

Nichkhun’s pants tho 😂

Very short, horrible, stupid chapter but I felt like I haven't updated this story in forever so I forced myself to write something but I have a terrible case of the readers block and laziness syndrome.

 

 

“Junho.”

I heard my name and turned around seeing Khun peeking his head in from the doorway.

I grabbed a blanket placing it over my sleeping brother and left the room to Nichkhun.

“What is it?” I asked.

“I-it's nothing, I just don't want to be alone right now.”

“Oh, well come on and watch the movie with me then.” I walk inside the room but when I turned around Nichkhun was still at the doorway.

I walked back to the door and grabbed Nichkhun’s hand, gently pulling him into the room. I sat back down on my seat and let Khun sit next to me. As we watched the movie I noticed that Nichkhun wasn't interest in it so I shutted it off and I bet he didn't even notice. He just continued staring at the screen.

“Khun.”


“Hmm?” Nichkhun answered but he wasn't pay attention.


“Nichkhun.”


“Yes?” he looked at me, finally he was back to reality.


“You trust me right?”


“Yes, of course.”


“Then can you tell me what you are thinking?”


“I had a nightmare.” Nichkhun sighed. (He was glad that he was talking to Junho, if it waswasnoyoung who he was talking to he would say a stupid pick up line.)


“What happen in it?”
“I’m not exactly sure.” he dropped his sight to the floor.


“Come here.” I opened my arms and Khun blushed.


“I’m not a little kid.” he says.


“But can you please act like one right now?” I asked and Nichkhun hesitantly went over to me. I pulled Nichkhun into a sweet hug.
“Junho, I love you.”


“Love you too Khun.”

-

After awhile I thought he was asleep so I pulled my arms away from him but he held them tighter.


“Please...” he says snuggling closer to me. “Just a little longer.”
After awhile I released him from my embrace and I laid him down next to Minho. I stretch the blanket over both of them.
I checked the time, grabbed a sticky note and a pen.

“Gotta go to work, be home by 7”

I stuck the sticky note to Minho’s head and went to work.