Sneak Peek “Love Me Like You Do”

My Cute Hyung/Dongsaeng

Okay guys so this is the sneak peek. Alot, and I mean ALOT of things happen between this chapter and the previous chapter so it maybe is a little confusing, or should I say khunfusing? This is as I said just a sneak peek of what to come. The song Khun sings is ‘Love Me Like You Do’ by Ellie Goulding. You should turn the song on when he sings it ^^!! So here goes nothing!!! Also when it says ictyy it stands for i cannot tell you yet.

   “Wooyoung, my brother asked you can you meet him in the auditorium.” Nichan said to me.

   “Umm, okay sure.” I really don't know how to face Khun right now. I tried really hard to avoid him after confessing because, well he's straight. I guess he noticed that I am avoiding him and wants to talk to me.

   Nichan then ran away. “Remember the auditorium!”

   “Yeah I got it!” I shouted back to Nichan who already disappeared around the corner of the hallway.

   I walked slowly to the auditorium, trying to stall each second that I can. I reached the door and sigh. “Here goes nothing.” I open the door and walked in.

   “Woah!” I can't help but gasp. The auditorium was beautifully decorated. The stage was black. I could not see anything there, but in the seats I see everyone. Suzy, Junho, Taec, Jun. K, Fei, Victoria, Chansung, Jia, GD, Nichan... Everyone was here besides-

   The spotlight . It shined on me as I walk down the aisle. And another shining to the stage, Nichkhun was in the spotlight. He really looks like a sweet little angel. I walked closer to the stage. I didn't sit but stand and stare in amazement, at what they put together. The auditorium never looked so good. Music then started to play and Khun started to sing.

“You're the light, you're the night

You're the color of my blood

You're the cure, you're the pain

You're the only thing I wanna touch

Never knew that it could mean so much, so much

You're the fear, I don't care

'Cause I've never been so high

Follow me through the dark

Let me take you past our satellites

You can see the world you brought to life, to life

So love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do

Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do

Touch me like you do, to-to-touch me like you do

What are you waiting for?

Fading in, fading out

On the edge of paradise

Every inch of your skin is a holy grail I've got to find

Only you can set my heart on fire, on fire

Yeah, I'll let you set the pace

'Cause I'm not thinking straight

My head's spinning around I can't see clear no more

What are you waiting for?

Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do (like you do)

Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do

Touch me like you do, to-to-touch me like you do

What are you waiting for?

Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do (like you do)

Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do (yeah)

Touch me like you do, to-to-touch me like you do

What are you waiting for?

I'll let you set the pace

'Cause I'm not thinking straight

My head's spinning around I can't see clear no more

What are you waiting for?

Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do (like you do)

Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do (yeah)

Touch me like you do, to-to-touch me like you do

What are you waiting for?

Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do (like you do)

Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do (oh)

Touch me like you do, to-to-touch me like you do

What are you waiting for?” he cutely smiles to me as he ends the song. I felt my face and I think that it was burning through the whole thing. Why is he so adorable? He walks toward the egde of the stage right infront of me. He kneels down on one knee.

   “Jang Wooyoung, what are you waiting for?” he ask coolly.

   “I'm waiting for you.” everyone then cheered. I turned around. I forgot that they were all here. Before I meet Khun I never knew the meaning of being lost in my own world with someone else.

    “Hyung.” I turned to my right and he was already standing right besides me.

   “What?”

   “You are red again.”

   “I told you it's puberty.”

   “Hyung you're a liar. Nichan said that, that's called blushing. So does that mean you like it?”

   “Yes, I do like it but I love you.” he sligthly hit me on the chest.

   “Why are you sooo cheesy?”

   “That's because I get lost in you eyes.” everyone burst out laughing and Khun blushed. “Khun you are blushing.”

   “No it's puberty.” causing more laugher to rise. And Khun become a darker shade of pink, I never thought he could look any better but he just did.

-

 

   After everyone settle down and did their own thing, Khun was back on the stage sitting so I walk and sat next to Khun.

  “Why did you sing a song?”

   “Because-well you confessed to me with a song so I thought it would only be right to answer to you with a song. I know I wasn't good but I still hope you like it.”

   “I do.”

   “I know the song is in English but I know you understand it because I taught you all of the meanings. And I mean everything I sang in the song.” he looked up into my eyes “Hyung, don't be awkward around me. Just act like you always do.”

   “Khun, does this mean you accept me?”

   “Well, I would love to but ictyy. I don't know how this will turn out but I hope that everyone is happy in the end.”

   “But later Khunnie will be my girlfriend, right?” His feautures soften and his hands comes up to his chin ( like when people try to be cute, but when he does it, it is cute ).

   “Do you want me to call you oppa?” he said changing his voice to make it higher, I find it hot for some reason. My face is boiling. I nodded my head yes. He hit me softly “Yah hyung! I'm no one girlfriend, and I'm not a girl! We both are dudes.” Everyone looked our direction. Junho, Taec, Suzy, and Jun. K walked up toward us.

   “Got a problem?” Taec asked.

   “Wooyoung thinks I'm like a girl or something. He wants me to call him oppa.” Khun put out his arms to Taecyeon like a baby who want to be carried. “Hyung! Take me away from the weird hyung!” Khun whines and Taec picks up Nichkhun like a baby. Khun puts his head on Taecyeon shoulder. To be honest it makes me jealous.

   “Tsk, tsk, Wooyoung.” Junho started. “Khun is a big boy so you should treat him like one.” Junho turned and poked Nichkhun’s nose with his index finger causing Khun to giggle.

   “What are you talking about!? You guys are clearly babying him right now!” I shouted.

  “Hyung!” Nichkhun put he arms to Jun. K this time. And Jun. K gladly carried him “Weird hyung is so loud. Khun dongsaeng is sleepy.”

   “Shhh!” They all shushed me. What!? Khun is so evil! All of them are falling for his tricks. Jun. K then walk alway carrying Nichkhun. Nichkhun winked at me. So evil. So cute.

   “Woo, you know there could be two boyfriend in a relationship, right?” Suzy asked.

   “I haven't thought that.” I mentally hit myself. Jun. K comes back with Khun.

   “Yah, good boy Khun sit here, okay?” Jun. K place Nichkhun on the stage next to me. Khun nods his head.

   “Okay! Hyung you are my favorite!” Khun says causing Taec and Junho to look over.

   “But you said I was your favorite?” they asked.

   “All of you are my favorite!”

   “No I'm his favorite hyung. Because I love him the most!” I barged in putting my arm around his shoulder.

   “You don't know that.” Suzy says and for some reason looks over to Junho who shyly looks away. My attention then was on Khun. He poked me cutely with his index finger to my shoulder.

   “But your not hyung no more. You are oppa.” he blushed after realizing what he just said and I blushed too.

   “Yah! My Khunnie is not going to call you oppa!” Minho comes out of no where with his little crew. He grabbed Nichkhun and hid him behind his back.

   “But Minnie-” Nichkhun wraps his arms around the little twerp’s waist. ‘he called me Minnie!!!!! Omg!!!! And his arm is around my waist!!!! Can he feel my abs!? Wait I don't have abs yet. Make sure to workout Minho, for our prince Khunnie’ Minho thought.

   “Baby it's okay, I understand. I'll keep that weird old man away.” he turned around facing Khun with Khun`s arm still wraped around his waist making them really close.

   “Hyung- hiccup!” there he goes again. He's hiccuping. After ictyy he has been hiccuping more than often and he just falls asleep after hiccuping. And he would never tell me what's wrong. “-can you get Nichan for me.” Nichkhun asked, it semms like he change what he was about to say, he slightly became paler and he removed his arms that was around Minho.

   “Okay.” Minho seem to noice something wrong with Nichkhun too so he ran to Nichan. Nichkhun was unbalanced after he let go of Minho. I got of the stage and went over to him to help him stand but he just collasped!

   “Nichkhun!” me, Junho, and Minho yelled in unison. Minho ran over with Nichan.

   “Oh shot! Not now.” Nichan cursed, he felt Nichkhun’s head and checked his heartbeat who was now in my arms. Everyone else also came running over. “Chansung can you grab my bag!?” he said more demanding instead of asking. Chansung quickly grabbed the bag and tossed it over.

   Nichan grabbed out a canister of pills. “What's wrong?” I asked.

   “He has ictyy, and after ictyy it started to become worse. I told him to just let you guys know but he was stubborn and said that he don't want you guys to be worried and treat him differently.” Nichan said and place the pills in Nichkhun`s mouth and jug some water down his throat. “The only reason I know is because the doctor required someone to know about it. And he picked me. But right now he need to rest, I'll tell you guys more about it because I know you don't know the disease.”

   “When will he wake up?” Victoria ssked.

   “I dont know, it could be never but normally 3-5 hours said the doc.” Nichan pets Nichkhun’s hair.

   “Maybe its like snow white!” Taemin shouted out of nowhere. We all looked over to him. “Maybe if he gets a true love kiss he would wake up.”

   “Twerp, this isn't a fairytale.” I said.

   “Actually he could be right.” Nichan said causing everyone to look at him weirdly. “This disease is strange. Everyone who has it has a different cure and the cure is something that the person likes. Yeah its stupid but it could work.” Nichan said.

   “So does that mean the weird old man has to kiss him?” Key asked pointing to me.

   “Well i guess.” Nichan said. Everyone stared at me.

   “So does that mean I have the permission?” I asked and looked at Nichan. Nichan nods his head. Well here goes nothing. I closed my eyes and leaned in to Nichkun who is in my arms. I felt our lips touch and electricity emerged. Since I was infront of a crowd I moved away quickly. We all stared at Khun who hasn't moved an inch.

   “I knew it!” Minho shouted.“Now give me a try.”

   “Hey I said it could be a kiss doesn't mean it is a kiss.” Nichan replied.

   “Come on just let me try!” Minho whined.

   “Yeah why not? It might work.” said GD. I looked at him, and he winked to me. Weirdo. He just want to kiss Khun too.

   Minho came over to Khun and me and took Khun. He took his hand and pushed Khun little hairs behind his ears. “Khunho is going to be real.” he says and kiss Nichkhun. He doesn't let go until Nichan pulled him away, scolding him. Saying they are too young and stuff.

   “Can I have a try?” Junho raised his hand. Junho? Why Junho?

   “Why? You don't even love him like that?” I asked.

   “It doesn hurt to try.” He says and walks over.

   He lift Khun up and place him in his arms. Why do I have a bad feeling about this? He leaned in slowly. Their lips touch, and my blood boiled. Why wasn't I jealous when Minho kissed him? But I am when Junho does? Is it because I know that Junho actually has a chance? Junho release from the kiss.

    1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

    Khun opened his eyes slowly. No way.

   “Hey look Minho, Khunho is real. But not Minho and Khun but instead Junho and Khun.” Taec said

   Ictyy.

 

So yeah this is the sneak peek! Good or bad? And the disease is stupid because i made it up. So is it going to be Khunho or Khunyoung? Find out next time on My Cute Hyung/Dongsaeng!!! Hahahaha jk you have to wait more than next time because next chapter isn't starting here because this is a sneak peek!!!