Hyung is Always Here

My Cute Hyung/Dongsaeng

‘snap’

   “Yah, hyung that's too bright!” I retorted to Nichkhun taking a picture of me with flash on. I was laying, trying to sleep on the grass of the old abandoned park, a secret place between me and Khun.

   “Hyung, I told you stop calling me hyung because you are now my hyung!”

   “Why do you want me to be your hyung? You are the older one.” I asked sitting up.

   “Because if you are the hyung that means that you have to care for you cute dongsaeng, right?” Nichkhun fluttered his eyes and I have to say it was really cute.

   “You're old enough to care of yourself, you're not a little kid anymore.” I said turning my head away as I blush thinking about Khun`s cute act just now.

   “Hyung.” Nichkhun crotches down and put both of his soft gentle hands on my face and turning my head to face him, I hope he doesn't realize with that adorable cute head of his that I'm blushing. “Ah hyung-” Nichkhun removed his hands quickly placing one on my forehead. “You're so hot, I think your becoming sick.” I grabbed his hand away from my forehead and place them by his side although I wish I could hold them forever.

   “I know I'm hot, haha and I'm not becoming sick so don't worry, hyung-dongsaeng. As the hyung now you don't need to care your little pretty head about your hyung.” Khun eyebrows furrowed up and his eyes had that look of worry in them. I always admire how his eyes give away his thoughts.

   “Youngie, are you sure you're fine?”

   “Yes, hyung I'm fine. And why are you stopping with calling me hyung?”

   “Because you won't let me care for you if I'm not Khun-hyung but Khun-dongsaeng.”

   “Hyung, seriously I'm okay. I was just hot because... well I was, here see I'm not hot no more.” I grabbed his hand and place it on my forehead. He touched my forehead for a while and I feel like I might redden again because he seems to care so much and it's just too cute.

   “Yes hyung, you're not hot no more. But you are still ‘hot’.”

   “Yes I'm hot.” I posed and we laughed. He push me slightly for being so lame I guess, but it makes my heart beat so fast. Khun is a beautiful angel who makes my heart beat faster and slower at the same time.

-

   “Hyung!”

   “What is it Khun!”

   “I'm scared.”

   “Just go to sleep, Khunnie.” I said when I went past his room and saw him sitting on his bed tightly holding his blanket like a little baby. I know that he is just pretending to be a big baby because he never is like that, no, who am I kidding? Khun is a big baby.

   A few minutes past and I heard weeping sounds. I immediately jumped up and ran to Khun-hyung’s room. Khunnie held his hand to his face and wipe his falling tears. The sight hurt my heart and makes my heart flutter at the same time. Seeing Khun cry hurts me and I just want to put a smile on his face but the way he cries is so elegant and beautiful make me just want to care for him. I sat down next to Khun-hyung. I want to wrap my arm around him and tell him that it's okay because I'm here. I want to tell him that I love him, but I can't I would be showing to much of my feelings and it might just make him drift away from me. I might scare him.

   “Khunnie please stop crying.” Khun only turn his back to me. “Come on Khun stop acting like a baby.”

   “No, I won't listen to you! You-you are a bad hyung!” he sniffed. It breaks my heart because I'm the one making him cry.

   “Khunnie.” I said grabbing his arm but he just pulled it back.

   “Don't touch me!” he cried. This is hurting me too much. I couldn't hold it in no more and I wrapped my arms around him from behind. I closed my eyes as tears slid down my face. He doesn't respond and I can't see his expression because my tears blur my vision.

   “Khun please don't cry! It hurts me!”

  “Hyung.” Khun take my arm off him and I would like to keep them around him and protect him forever but I let him move them. He turned himself around. One hand came up to my face and a finger wiped some tears away. “Hyung, don't cry because of me.”

   “Khun, I'm sorry for being a bad hyung. I'll be a better hyung okay? Now tell me why were you scared?”

   “I was scared because I had a nightmare and in it you left me hyung. Hyung please tell me you won't leave me.” I didn't know what to say, of course I don't want to ever leave him but I don't want to give him a broken promise.

   “Khun, I won't leave you don't worry.” I said hugging him again. He pushed me softly away after we been hugging for and uncomfortably amount of time for brothers. He has he head hanging low and he says something but it was incoherent. “What?” I asked.

   “Hyungwouldyousleepwithmeheretonight?” he looked up and he said it extremely fast, his face was strawberry red. Though he said it very quickly I caught what he said. Even so I want to hear it again. Those are my dream words to hear from those lips. He was breathing extremely fast, grasping for air. Like when you're very embarrassed and you can't seem to breath. “Nevermind, hyung.”

   “Come Khun! I won't laugh.”

   “( sigh ) Hyung... would... you sleep here with me tonigh..t?” I can't help but a smile plastered across my face. “Yah! Hyung you said you won't laugh!”

   “I’m not! I'm just smiling! Because my dongsaeng is too cute.”

   “I’m not cute.” he says and I wrap my arms around him and we lay down.

   “Yeah, yeah and your not really the hyung here.” we giggle and he soon fell asleep.

   “I wish you stop calling me hyung and maybe try calling me oppa.” I said and I drifted to sleep too.

 

   Do you guys like it? I tried and I write my stories on my phone which is stupid and doesn’t have auto correct. Anyways this is the first KY story I completed. I don't know should I make this a chapter story? Because I have an idea of what to happen next but I don't even know if you guys like this one. So plz plz reply!! And maybe subscribe?